hotboyx2

china :: hong kong :: general

awesome, so many people headed to Hong Kong. I'm gonna be there in early december - looking to pick up a pair of evisu jeans though, will it be cheaper in HK or Japan?

and does anyone recommend the HK superguide>?

holla

been here since august

same here

evisu jeans are def. cheaper in japan

same here

evisu jeans are def. cheaper in japan

whats up, came back to HK land for work?

I'm djing at Republik this Saturday.

Superfuturians always welcome.

PM me and I'll sort out guest list, etc.

Word.

db

hey bento box, i'm gonna be in hong kong in 2 weekends time... will u be DJing?

Can anyone recommend clubs in HK?

ill be here for work in the next little while..shoot me a pm if wanna get downnn~

youre from TO too?

Back to play my Diamonds event at Republik on the 24th of December.

All Superfuturians welcome.

As for club recommendations:

Lounges/Early evening spots: Fly (formerly Roxie, reopening shortly), Halo Lounge, Tazmanian Ballroom, Yum La, Solas

Primetime: Republik, Volar, Beijing Club, Dragon-I, Shake Shake

Afterhours: Volar, Drop

Might go there again for xmas/new year. Who's gonna be down?

im in. Holla. (PM)

youre from TO too?

yesssir...came back not too long ago for work...are you here temp. or permanently? Lets hit up for a drink!

is December 24th at Republik.

Foreshadowing:

tkxXcXmHEUM

As always, all Superfuturians are welcome. Hit me up for guest list via PM.

db

Landing in HK on the night of the 15th and don't have hotel reservations from my company till the 16th. Any hostel/super cheap hotel/capsule recommendations?

Also, dumb question but whats the name of the huge discount shopping tower...like the 15th-20th floors are clothing shops, Armani, Paul Smith, MMM, lots of suits etc? There's a Ferrari and Maserati dealership on the first floor.

Does anyone know any decent places where i can exchange money during xmas? Im flying over on xmas eve and the banks will be closed, the rates in australia are usually pretty shit.

Does anyone know any decent places where i can exchange money during xmas? Im flying over on xmas eve and the banks will be closed, the rates in australia are usually pretty shit.

just withdraw from any atm

just withdraw from any atm

Ya might do this was just wondering which options would give me the best exchange rates after hk banks

HSBC atm rates better than changing money @ the bank...

HSBC atm rates better than changing money @ the bank...

ohh never knew that thanks usually i would exchange at the smaller banks like wing lung

Going back to hk tmrw after last january trip, no significant changes i pressume? Anyone know where can i get common projects and supreme in central area? What else is new

^Best place for CPs is Kapok in Wanchai I think.. some Lane Crawford locations have them too.

ya kapok in wanchai had a couple CP models. not sure which ones. the lane crawford in IFC might carry them. i know they carry visvim. probably mad overpriced though.

i'm planning to visit HK during the first week of February

questions

1) Where could I find the cheapest tickets? I looked on Kayak but they are around 600 USD round trip.

2) Clubs with hot BZs who are DTF and love Japanese dudes. We all speak English as well.

^Tickets I am not so sure but since you are going during the time of Chinese New Year, 600 sounds about right.

Your best bet for SYTs would be M1NT or you can hit u LFK for a bunch of bars. Course in HK as long as you got dough and like to flash it around everyone will want a piece of you.

Going back to hk tmrw after last january trip, no significant changes i pressume? Anyone know where can i get common projects and supreme in central area? What else is new

i just got back myself. i haven't been back in 2 years so the change was a bit more dramatic for me. i didn't really see much CP but your best bet might be lane crawford. LC was also carrying stuff from visvim, white mountaineering, nike's afe collection, etc.

not sure about the supreme stuff. the whole streetwear thing isn't as it used to be. they even demolished the on lan street that had the bbc store, neighborhood, and cdg store. even if you weren't interested in those brands, they were fun retail spaces to check out. the most relevant stuff for you would be the visvim FIL store, nowhere, sophnet, and the neighborhood store.

i saw some supreme things but mostly in small reseller shops around causeway bay, tst, and mongkok.

i'm planning to visit HK during the first week of February

questions

1) Where could I find the cheapest tickets? I looked on Kayak but they are around 600 USD round trip.

2) Clubs with hot BZs who are DTF and love Japanese dudes. We all speak English as well.

1. that's chinese new year. i wouldn't even bother going around the time bc its going to be so expensive and anything of major interest and shopping will be closed.

2. HK has the worst talent out of all of asia. going to any spot, speaking english and saying you are japanese will pretty much guarantee some action. just depends on how much you're willing to lower your standards. lol.

^^thanks. I went to LC IFC mall yesterday and picked up a pair of CP, eventhough its not the model that i was looking for at least it was on sale.

Im using hong kong superguide map and its really usefull. Going to tsim tsa tsui sometime this week to check the new united arrows store.

2. HK has the worst talent out of all of asia. going to any spot, speaking english and saying you are japanese will pretty much guarantee some action. just depends on how much you're willing to lower your standards. lol.

truth. although worst in asia is going a bit far.

^^thanks. I went to LC IFC mall yesterday and picked up a pair of CP, eventhough its not the model that i was looking for at least it was on sale.

Im using hong kong superguide map and its really usefull. Going to tsim tsa tsui sometime this week to check the new united arrows store.

how much are CPs on sale for now?