hotboyx2

china :: hong kong :: general

staying in HK from just the 26th till the 31st until I fly into mainland. Any recommendations for food/shopping in such a small amount of time?; prolly be going around cwb, etc but specifics to check out? And after the 28th I'm kicked out of my friend's dorm at CUHK so I need cheap accommodation for just the 3 days or so, so any recs for that too would be helpful. thanks sufu!

anyone know where (if anywhere) i can grab one of these cdg shirts in hong kong?

!Bq9g+%29QBmk~$%28KGrHqQH-CQEu1u5gZyhBL%29oiG!GbQ~~_12.JPG

^ saw it at lane crawford in dec/jan though

cheers!

are any of the markets open during the day? im in transit for 9 or so hours from about lunch time.

Markets open from 11:30 ~ 12 pm, but if you are referring to the tourist trap markets, they aren't really worth it if you've been to other countries. All the same shit.

didnt realise there were two types of markets.. which are the non tourist trap ones?

Ive been to hk before and see a few of the sights so i was thinking the markets would be reasonable to stroll through, see a few interesting things, pass the time.

What sort of markets are you looking for?

Temple Street in Jordan is a little more local.

Guest yourfriend

hello ppl, i'll be heading to HK in a fews and would love a list of essential areas to visit for shopping. i'm interested in goth/dark/ninja fashion but am pretty much open to anything else thats cool. i'll also be running on a not-to-be-splurged budget too but i'll take any suggestions nonetheless. TIA

since when did clubs in HK get super exclusive and hard to get into? never had a problem before. nouveau mainlanders are pricing this place out.

^ bottle service required for admission or something? or show up with a bunch of KAGs?

I'm going to be in Hong Kong from the 18th for a couple weeks. I'm not looking to buy a lot of stuff but I do want to know where to grab drinks and hit on KAGs.

and are there any clubs/pubs that cater to westerners?

sounds like LKF is for you son.

^^^ i don't think you'll find KAGs in LKF, i got the sense it was more service economy related (cough, cough)

edit - oops meant wan chai haha

Yeah I'll probably head to LKF at some point. Any pubs you guys suggest? Not too big on clubs and would much rather just drink and watch a game of futbol.

I didn't necessarily mean only KAGs as HK is a downright KAG extravaganza.

I just got back from HK a few days ago. I was only there for 2 days as I spent most of my time in China (Nanjing, Shanghai, and Shantou), but my 2 days were spent in Tsim Sha Tsui. A bit disappointed to see alot of shops on granville road were no longer there. I didnt hit the harbor city mall or any big spots, but managed to pickup a few things from uniqlo. Mong-Kok on saturday afternoon was fun, but the heat was almost unbearable. Still finding good sneakers there, however the price on some items was more expensive than USA.

if anybody in HK wants to kick it, my cell is 6608-1105. i'm in pok fu lam but i don't have anything to do.

how long are you there for?

my lady is in HK right now, what should i tell her to kop4me on the only in china tip?

and shes looking for some good music spots/bars to hear whats going on in the HK scene (minimal/dubstep/beat/electronic/indie )

Spotted at Causeway Bay MTR station, heading in Sheung Wan's direction:

You are a very tall Asian, like 6'3'', wearing maroon red Common Projects and carrying a huge black bag. Spotted with 2 KAGs and a curly haired white du.

WHO R U

thats me bitch im headed there next week meet?

I saw your posts on FB mang, but I'm too busy to head out this time la, sorry. Enjoy your trip

just booked tickets to hk via kuala lumpur for 23jan - 15feb

ANY SUFU WANA MEETUP PARTY ?

Don't care to meet up, but I will applaud you because you actually registered the user name "Penis"

This also surprises me that no one else on sufu did it first.

anywhere in Hong Kong to get some Levi's Vintage Clothing denim?

Specifically 1947's..

anyone got recommendations/can point me in the right direction to rent an apartment for ~1 month? for around the mid jan to mid feb time?

looking for cheapness, one bedroom will do if theres a couch (prob gonna be two people most of the time, at one stage three, but floor and couch will do for sleep). decent location would be nice.

cheaper the better obviously