china :: hong kong :: general

hotboyx2

Which 4 star hotel is worth staying? I'm going there with my girl & a few friends, for 4 days from 26th -30th.

Anyways I heard its really hot there, like tank & shorts weather. Safe to assume its like the current heatwave in Singapore now (32 Celsius & rising, I'm abusing my air conditioning 24-7)

Which 4 star hotel is worth staying? I'm going there with my girl & a few friends, for 4 days from 26th -30th.

Anyways I heard its really hot there, like tank & shorts weather. Safe to assume its like the current heatwave in Singapore now (32 Celsius & rising, I'm abusing my air conditioning 24-7)

Cosmopolitan or Lan Kwai Fong hotel, both on HK island.

heard good things about the Langham and Kowloon hotel on the other side.

Pretty sure all of those mentioned are 4 star hotels.

> EVENT: HK Buffalo Club Happy Hour!

> DATE: THURSDAY May 12th, 6.30-11pm

> LOCATION: BISOUS (Newest Club in town!), 9/F LKF Tower, 33 Wyndham Street, Central

> WHO: Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbody! (Feel free to invite your

friends/colleagues, whoever fun)

if anyone's up for some happy hour drinks tonite. mostly expat/overseas educated professionals crowd.

I'm thinking of moving over to HK to work and live in the near future. Can someone give some advise. Will i survive if i don't speak cantonese? Im asian but can only speak mandarin to a certain level (english=mothertongue) and probably 1% of cantonese from watching all the "young and dangerous" series. I love asian food and love the shopping in HK but my primary concern would be language and connecting with the social life there.

I have also hear that work pressure there is extreme, probably worst than Singapore (even tho i haven worked there). any recommended recruitment agencies?