china :: hong kong :: general

hotboyx2

i'm planning to visit HK during the first week of February

2) Clubs with hot BZs who are DTF and love Japanese dudes. We all speak English as well.

Hip hop side of Volar might be a good bet.

Also, I heard there is good local scene popping off at Beijing club now. Switched their format to electro, pretty much no ex pats. Tons of hot non-MENSA bleazies DTF.

Hip hop side of Volar might be a good bet.

Also, I heard there is good local scene popping off at Beijing club now. Switched their format to electro, pretty much no ex pats. Tons of hot non-MENSA bleazies DTF.

where 'dese beijing electro clubs at, b? iv actually been embedding myself in china trying to bridge the gap for some of my pals back in the states who represent some well-known DJs. facilitating entry and all 'dat....

^^thanks. I went to LC IFC mall yesterday and picked up a pair of CP, eventhough its not the model that i was looking for at least it was on sale.

Im using hong kong superguide map and its really usefull. Going to tsim tsa tsui sometime this week to check the new united arrows store.

i stopped by the store. i really wasn't impressed. it was no where near the level of amazing goods curation as the united arrows store in japan. carried mostly their own stuff. the mall itself was interesting.. but does HK really need another mall? lol. i heard that cocky bar on the roof has an amazing view. if you check that out, let me know.

sup tm, i was in hk for a week then went to cambodia. now i'm back home. i miss the food. :(

where 'dese beijing electro clubs at, b? iv actually been embedding myself in china trying to bridge the gap for some of my pals back in the states who represent some well-known DJs. facilitating entry and all 'dat....

he was referring to the club in hk called "beijing club". :)

any good tattoo places in hk that do walk in appointments?

depends on what kind of tattoo you're looking for. like anyone getting a tat, you should research what kind of work you want done and what styles the artist specializes in. a good artist will actually have a wait list and not be able to take walk ins unless its some kind of quickie job.

i stopped by the store. i really wasn't impressed. it was no where near the level of amazing goods curation as the united arrows store in japan. carried mostly their own stuff. the mall itself was interesting.. but does HK really need another mall? lol. i heard that cocky bar on the roof has an amazing view. if you check that out, let me know.

sup tm, i was in hk for a week then went to cambodia. now i'm back home. i miss the food. :(

Same here, really dissapointed. Since im looking forward to check their store. Its two different collection/approach right? The beaty n youth with the united arrows store itself?

Ow they got a rooftop bar? didnt check that since according to the directory level 9-10 is california fitness and cinema. The cafe on level 8 is quite cozy tho..

^tbh it would be just something random and quick. just want something small done in hk while im out there.

the more serious stuff i trust with a couple places down here in melbourne.

i've never gotten a tattoo in hk, so can't recommend any. but i would think wan chai has plenty of parlors. the american and british navy used to dock there. which created a whole industry in the area of bars, prostitutes, and clubs. its cleaned up since the old days, but there's still remnants of its heyday.

Same here, really dissapointed. Since im looking forward to check their store. Its two different collection/approach right? The beaty n youth with the united arrows store itself?

Ow they got a rooftop bar? didnt check that since according to the directory level 9-10 is california fitness and cinema. The cafe on level 8 is quite cozy tho..

yeh beauty and youth is their brand thats carried by united arrows. i didn't take a deep dive in the product. just walked in and walked out bc the store was so small. there's plenty of stores that carry similar styles like izzue and 5cm that are cheaper. i think i.t. comes closest to united arrows with brand curation. d-mop does it well too, but with a more streetwear slant.

let me kno if cocky bar is any good. if there's one thing HK excels at, are amazing rooftop lounges with spectacular views. places like aqua, sevva, and azure never fail to impress guests when i take them there.

http://hk.asia-city.com/nightlife/article/top-10-alfresco-bars-hong-kong

i'm planning to visit HK during the first week of February

questions

1) Where could I find the cheapest tickets? I looked on Kayak but they are around 600 USD round trip.

2) Clubs with hot BZs who are DTF and love Japanese dudes. We all speak English as well.

not a lot do to in HK during CNY....

any good tattoo places in hk that do walk in appointments?

try James Lee Mansion 1st floor on Pratt in TST 2368-3621... ask for matthew?

i saw some supreme things but mostly in small reseller shops around causeway bay, tst, and mongkok.

Are talking about trendy zone near yau ma tei station? Went there today, all shops are full with visvim, supreme and other street stuff. Staff from n.hoollywood TST told me about this spot.

for ink in HK - go to gabe at :

http://www.acedragontattoo.com/

also, leon has been working out of gabe's studio :

http://www.shitoujii.com/

both are awesome. located in TST, near MTR.

and you guys don't like Lane Crawford at IFC? I love it! stocklist is pretty good, and the design is cool - Yabu Pushelberg...

actually i love lane crawfod. i think its one of the best retailers in the world.. right up there with itsetan and selfridges. the IFC lane crawfod infuses a distinctly HK flavor which i really appreciate.

Are talking about trendy zone near yau ma tei station? Went there today, all shops are full with visvim, supreme and other street stuff. Staff from n.hoollywood TST told me about this spot.

oh i didn't know about that. that's new to me. i'll have to check it out next time i'm back. i usually skip over YMT on my way to mongkok. but i'm kinda to the point where i'm just not into spending that much money into japanese streetwear stuff. i didn't really buy much stuff in hk other than a bespoke suit and some stuff from uniqlo. i thought the neighborhood x izzue collection was pretty well thought out though.

for ink in HK - go to gabe at :

http://www.acedragontattoo.com/

also, leon has been working out of gabe's studio :

http://www.shitoujii.com/

both are awesome. located in TST, near MTR.

and you guys don't like Lane Crawford at IFC? I love it! stocklist is pretty good, and the design is cool - Yabu Pushelberg...

sweet thanks for the recs

I'm planning to head over to HK this March.

are there any recommendations for Hotels? I would like to stay in prime areas such as TST, Causeway bay, central. Near the MTRs.

Not looking to spend more than 150USD

I have had good experiences with:

Lang Kwai Fong Hotel on Aberdeen in Central

Hotel Jia in Causeway Bay (a bit more expensive)

Butterfly Hotel in Central

Butterfly Hotel in Admiralty

^Hotel Jia is pretty dope, Lanson Place is on par with Jia as well, can get either for about $150 if you look around.

For something a little cheaper, check out L'Hotel in Tin Hau (one stop down from Causeway), the rooms are decent and have an incredible view of both skylines.

jiggy, I'm also planning to head there, I've narrowed it down to these places which are around 100-210 USD per night:

- Empire Hotel (110ish)

- Cosmopolitan Hotel (100ish)

- Metro Park Causeway Bay (around 120)

- Hotel Jia (200ish)

- Lanson Place (200ish)

just gonna hit up tripadvisor and other sites for pics/reviews now...