china :: hong kong :: general

hotboyx2

Back to play my Diamonds event at Republik on the 24th of December.

All Superfuturians welcome.

As for club recommendations:

Lounges/Early evening spots: Fly (formerly Roxie, reopening shortly), Halo Lounge, Tazmanian Ballroom, Yum La, Solas

Primetime: Republik, Volar, Beijing Club, Dragon-I, Shake Shake

Afterhours: Volar, Drop

Landing in HK on the night of the 15th and don't have hotel reservations from my company till the 16th. Any hostel/super cheap hotel/capsule recommendations?

Also, dumb question but whats the name of the huge discount shopping tower...like the 15th-20th floors are clothing shops, Armani, Paul Smith, MMM, lots of suits etc? There's a Ferrari and Maserati dealership on the first floor.

• 4 weeks later...

i'm planning to visit HK during the first week of February

questions

1) Where could I find the cheapest tickets? I looked on Kayak but they are around 600 USD round trip.

2) Clubs with hot BZs who are DTF and love Japanese dudes. We all speak English as well.

^Tickets I am not so sure but since you are going during the time of Chinese New Year, 600 sounds about right.

Your best bet for SYTs would be M1NT or you can hit u LFK for a bunch of bars. Course in HK as long as you got dough and like to flash it around everyone will want a piece of you.

Going back to hk tmrw after last january trip, no significant changes i pressume? Anyone know where can i get common projects and supreme in central area? What else is new

i just got back myself. i haven't been back in 2 years so the change was a bit more dramatic for me. i didn't really see much CP but your best bet might be lane crawford. LC was also carrying stuff from visvim, white mountaineering, nike's afe collection, etc.

not sure about the supreme stuff. the whole streetwear thing isn't as it used to be. they even demolished the on lan street that had the bbc store, neighborhood, and cdg store. even if you weren't interested in those brands, they were fun retail spaces to check out. the most relevant stuff for you would be the visvim FIL store, nowhere, sophnet, and the neighborhood store.

i saw some supreme things but mostly in small reseller shops around causeway bay, tst, and mongkok.

i'm planning to visit HK during the first week of February

questions

1) Where could I find the cheapest tickets? I looked on Kayak but they are around 600 USD round trip.

2) Clubs with hot BZs who are DTF and love Japanese dudes. We all speak English as well.

1. that's chinese new year. i wouldn't even bother going around the time bc its going to be so expensive and anything of major interest and shopping will be closed.

2. HK has the worst talent out of all of asia. going to any spot, speaking english and saying you are japanese will pretty much guarantee some action. just depends on how much you're willing to lower your standards. lol.

^^thanks. I went to LC IFC mall yesterday and picked up a pair of CP, eventhough its not the model that i was looking for at least it was on sale.

Im using hong kong superguide map and its really usefull. Going to tsim tsa tsui sometime this week to check the new united arrows store.

2. HK has the worst talent out of all of asia. going to any spot, speaking english and saying you are japanese will pretty much guarantee some action. just depends on how much you're willing to lower your standards. lol.

truth. although worst in asia is going a bit far.

^^thanks. I went to LC IFC mall yesterday and picked up a pair of CP, eventhough its not the model that i was looking for at least it was on sale.

Im using hong kong superguide map and its really usefull. Going to tsim tsa tsui sometime this week to check the new united arrows store.

how much are CPs on sale for now?