NoKipple - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Just to let people know that the new Trophy shipment was delayed a couple of days unexpectedly, but it is now with us. We hope to have the N1's, Trialmasters, HBT Shirts, Sunset Wool Shirts and Knitted Watch Caps up on the site early in the coming week.

We have also managed to secure a very limited number of Storm Vests in both Brown and Black which will be here with us in the next 7 - 10 days. These will be the only Sotrm Vest we can get for the next 12 months, so pick one up while you can.

For those unfamiliar the Storm Vest is a moleskin outer fully insulated, blanket lined winter vest with a vintage repro talon zipper, a pop up/ shawl collar and added rear length to keep your lower back toasty on a cold morning.

2013-05-14045431_zpsce5ce415.jpg

2013-05-14045411_zps386d646c.jpg

2013-05-14045448_zpsbc8f2d25.jpg

Seul, great fit. Have you noticed stretch yet?

Urm... The whole "debacle" (if you will) was described on the IH forum... Basically I washed them at 60C° and they shrank to perfection. I've only worn them for a couple of hours today but the initial snugness of the top block was gone after about 10 minutes...

To clear up any further "debacle" before it occurs, here is your definitive guide to Trophy Denim.

1) Dirt Denim is sanforised - the denim is however slow woven at an extremely low tension that it will achieve further "tightening" with a hot wash which could (and does as we have seen) lead to leg twist.

2) Garage Denim is raw and totally unprocessed, this is why it is so flat, hard and uniform when you get the jeans new. As it will never go through the same process as Dirt Denim it will never achieve the exact same characteristics as Dirt Denim, but it does become rough and uneven after a couple of washes, similar to Dirt Denim but not as hairy. 

For me the Garage Denim is for guys who simply prefer their denim raw, and like the vintage detailing of the Talon zipper etc....

Dirt Denim is for guys who prefer less guess work, a button fly, and their denim to be hairy.

I own both pairs and wear both regularly and I honestly prefer the character of Dirt Denim, but find myself wearing the Garage Denim more as I am digging the slash pockets and the Talon zipper...but that just my current personal preference.

I'll be putting up some more Trophy stuff on the weekend, but I just wanted to share this pic of the N-1 Deck jacket. It's really amazing, I was going to write boner-inducing but that sounded a bit rude so, let's just say - next level Deck goodness.

b0ZZpnh.jpg

I'll be putting up some more Trophy stuff on the weekend, but I just wanted to share this pic of the N-1 Deck jacket. It's really amazing, I was going to write boner-inducing but that sounded a bit rude so, let's just say - next level Deck goodness.

Ooooh. That is NICE. Get it online! 

Sincerely thank you Flo  :)

I wanted to take a post to talk about the most expensive item we sell, and what makes it so. The saddle stitched, horsehide wallet from Tush is truly a thing of beauty.

IMG_3446_zpsa246d301.jpg

IMG_3447_zps1a578153.jpg

As with all Tush products the man himself (Tush Kawakami) personally selects the hides, draws out the patterns, hand cuts the leather, and then painstakingly hand makes each wallet himself, this is a genuine case of being touched by the creator.

IMG_3451_zpse0a4d1f4.jpg

IMG_3452_zps50e60abf.jpg

When you order a Tush product you are not ordering something made in a factory or stitched on a machine, Tush does not order a batch of wallets to stamp his logo onto, his is the vision and his skills create each piece individually for the owner in his Yokohama workshop.

IMG_3462_zpse9457c6c.jpg

The three things making this wallet so special are it's hand made nature, its use of Japanese horsehide, and the incredibly labour intensive saddle stitch process, which takes its name from the tough needlecraft required to make a hard wearing horse saddle.

Saddlestitch-1_zps590e31fc.jpg

Explanation of Saddle Stitch

IMG_5220_zps4f1f613e.jpg

Tush, in his natural habitat.....his bike.

IMG_5644_zps9cf190a0.jpg

IMG_5754_zps9df09739.jpg

Workshop of the master.

Tush's products looks amazing. If I was in a more stabile financial situation I would cop one right away.

By the way, I noticed you only have "raw" pics of Tush's products on your site. I suppose most of the Sufu-crowd knows about the proefficency of aging leather, I'd say it'd help you even further if you have a photo or two of a used sample aswell.

Just a thought!