Megatron1505

NoKipple - Official Thread

Wow, that is most definitely an awesome shirt. Great stuff.

I may be getting my people mixed up, but did I see an article somewhere by Mega about Bluesville? Is that a brand that will be coming into the (online) shop soon?

Bluesville were a brand we met during the initial set up of NoKipple, and a brand we were extremely impressed with. Although we have no immediate plans to work with them they are a brand that I am a huge fan of, their use of natural dyes is great and I love their tee's especially.

Fair enough :-(. I quite fancy a bandana, and the t shirts are great.

Get in contact with Direz at Bluesville, he's a really cool guy and will definitely hook you up.

Groovy little spare button pouch for spare buttons for The Malpasso, nice to check evo progress against a reference swatch:

bOGHyOo.jpg

Rest Denim jeans nearly finished, check out the full length selvedge fly, nom:

gec86nv.jpg

BOOM! Looking forward to seeing these.

Been enjoying kicking around some ideas with All General Made, did a little Q&A, a great read actually:

FihwJQ7.jpg

Edited by hectic

Yeah, that belt looks great and I applaud a "high end" belt that uses chicago screws - I do have a small collection of belt buckles and it would be nice to have a really nice belt to use them with. The fixed keeper seems a bit unpractical though - with a buckle like that you don't really need a keeper, do you?

This mine, I favour a longer "tail" so the keeper makes perfect sense, but customisation is eminently feasible, and kinda our whole ethos for the Makers gear. so you can spec what you like (within some parameters - adamantium buckles, no, sorry):

GkVoTYo.jpg

Prototyping with All General Made, v1.1 build out, 2 tone with inner construction.

K7mdtoe.jpg

2Y8zAn8.jpg

Gl1StSn.jpg