NoKipple - Official Thread

Megatron1505

thanks piggy man & hectic.

guys i'm close to trash both of my laptops. one won't find my wifi, the other won't open the sufu website (no matter if with explorer or firefox)

dudes, i'm so sorry for the inconvenience. D'OH

woooowhoo :P  finally made it after a fuckin time. almost went bonkers....

here r  some pics of me making a beercan-chicken on my grill with some selfcooked beans. btw the chicken was from a thankful client, who lifes on a small farm and who has some lucky freerunning chicken and feeds them all organic.

if u never had a beecan-chicken, u should definately try it out                 dsc03972J0JJD.jpg

i love good coffee, no matter how it´s made... the beans & how it´s grinded makes the big difference

i sometime hand-filter it (or pure-over),sometimes i use my bialetta kettle or sometimes my espresso machine, no fancy stuff.

my beans (coffe beans  :D)  i only buy @ "burgs kaffeeroesterei hamburg" nearby sascha´s "vater&sohn" store, highly recommended!!!dsc03982IGYBO.jpg

the chicked rubbed with spices & sodomized by a GERMAN beer can. i myself like jever bottles and it has to be very cold, otherwise the taste is too strong,. i´m not that of a beer drinker,i get the worse hangovers known to mankind :blink:dsc03974CEBUH.jpg

Edited by ur_ugly

the coasters, my boy is playing with, were the onkly ones there, it´s my city´s soccer-club.

btw, i hate my hometowns very popular soccer-team, i don´t like it´s fans, mainly bums & low-lifes, lots of hools.