NoKipple - Official Thread

Megatron1505

The was the NoKipple board meeting, meaning we got together, drank beer, eat some burgers, tried out some clothes and discussed the next steps....but mainly we drank some beers.

2014-02-07174517_zpscaf73b05.jpg

2014-02-07174348_zpsdd9d23b3.jpg

2014-02-07174257_zpsa59ef754.jpg

2014-02-07174549_zpsfca52520.jpg

2014-02-07174930_zpscf836dca.jpg

2014-02-07175558_zpsff3f0f8b.jpg

Edited by Megatron1505

Thanks for pic update Dan, looking sharp man

Hello people, 

I've spent a bit of time lurking and making use of the collective knowledge, but this is the first time I've posted. 

I've picked up a couple of pieces from the No Kipple guys over the last few months: a pair of Trophy jeans (dirt denim narrow) and a Trophy HBT shirt and thought its about time I gave something back.

Here's a pic of the HBT shirt.

The photo doesn't really do it justice I'm afraid, and a lot of the detail that really make the shirt aren't visible. Needless to say, the quality is top notch. 

TrophyHBTamp1607-1_zps5e72c70a.jpg

I'm about 1.7m and 70 kg, and typically take a medium, but had to size up to the large; mainly to get a good fit across my shoulders (a common problem for me.) 

Whilst I'm here, I should add that all my dealings with Jon from No Kipple have all been really positive: very knowledgeable, seriously helpful and a genuinely good chap! I'll be keeping an eye on what these guys do in the future.  

Cheers,

Dan

edit: pic updated with (slightly) better photo and includes the Trophy Jeans

I would just like to draw peoples attention back to this aptly named "Rock Star" shirt from Jelado. For the simple reason that I cannot believe we have any left in stock, this shirt is absolutely unbelievably cool.

IMG_4765_zps66b87830.jpg

IMG_4760_zps86610b86.jpg

http://nokipple.com/products/indigo-jelado-rockstar-western-shirt

Welcome MikeC, our stunning model from the NK photoshoot.

IMG_0594_zpsdb386fdb.jpg

Mike wearing a Jelado sweater and a pair of NKxEH01.

Edited by Megatron1505

We have just located possibly the last Reservoir Hood jacket for sale anywhere, it's tagged medium but fits more like a standard large and it is my favourite piece of outerwear ever made, by anyone.

It isn't currently showing on the website ( as we thought we had sold out ), please PM me or Hectic for a price if you are interested.

RESHOODOLVCLIP_zpsd56d85ac.jpg

RESHOODOLVTALON2_zpse5fc6324.jpg

RESHOODOLVLNNG_zpsb67d36fd.jpg

RESHOODOLVCUFF_zpsd7fd5277.jpg

RESHOODOLVFRNT_zps6afbb1bf.jpg

Trophy 1605 Dirt Denim World Tour 2014/14

The Dirt Dash

IMG_5472_zpsab52b5da.jpg

Trophy-DD-standard-front_1024x1024_zps72

We love Trophy Clothing, and we think their denim is amongst the best available anywhere, their signature Dirt Denim is so full of character, from the rough, slubby texture, to the complex mix of colour so evident after the first week of wear.

Trophy-DD-standard-front-po_1024x1024_zp

We here at NoKipple would like to share our love of Trophy denim with you by giving you the opportunity to try a pair of the signature 1605 Dirt Denim out for a month as part of the " Trophy 1605 Tour 2014/15". We're sure that just about everyone knows how a denim world tour works, but just incase here is a recap of the main points.

- The tour runs for 12 months.
- A common size for jeans is chosen that most people can "make work".
- Each participant keeps the jeans for roughly a month before passing them on to the next person.
- In the month that the jeans are with you please post as many updates as you can of whatever you're doing.
- Sign the pocket bags and send them on to the next person.
- At the end of the tour the last person returns the jeans to us, and we select the person who made the most of their month to win a brand new pair.

Trophy-DD-standard-FABRIC_1024x1024_zpsc

Trophy_DD_Standard_flasher_1024x1024_zps

All we would ask is that before you sign up for the tour please ask yourself if you can contribute to the tour, we've seen too many of these tours fade away because people lose interest, lets make this one fun for the duration.

Trophy-DD-standard-flasher_1024x1024_zps

Please PM me with your jeans size if you're interested, and we will select the most common jeans size from those interested, if it is not your size you can decide if it could work for you for a month to join in the fun. In the event that we have more than 12 interested parties we will select names at random, closing date to declare interest is March 1st 2014.

IMG_5492_zpsa38ad34d.jpg

2013-05-14043245_zps605595bc.jpg

The Dirt Dash

Please PM me with your jeans size if you're interested, and we will select the most common jeans size from those interested, if it is not your size you can decide if it could work for you for a month to join in the fun. In the event that we have more than 12 interested parties we will select names at random, closing date to declare interest is March 1st 2014.

Hopefully can jump on board at 34!

We have just located possibly the last Reservoir Hood jacket for sale anywhere, it's tagged medium but fits more like a standard large and it is my favourite piece of outerwear ever made, by anyone.

It isn't currently showing on the website ( as we thought we had sold out ), please PM me or Hectic for a price if you are interested.

RESHOODOLVCLIP_zpsd56d85ac.jpg

RESHOODOLVTALON2_zpse5fc6324.jpg

RESHOODOLVLNNG_zpsb67d36fd.jpg

RESHOODOLVCUFF_zpsd7fd5277.jpg

RESHOODOLVFRNT_zps6afbb1bf.jpg

Amazing jacket. Tempted but I really shouldn't buy more outerwear...

The Dirt Dash

IMG_5472_zpsab52b5da.jpg

Trophy-DD-standard-front_1024x1024_zps72

We love Trophy Clothing, and we think their denim is amongst the best available anywhere, their signature Dirt Denim is so full of character, from the rough, slubby texture, to the complex mix of colour so evident after the first week of wear.

Trophy-DD-standard-front-po_1024x1024_zp

We here at NoKipple would like to share our love of Trophy denim with you by giving you the opportunity to try a pair of the signature 1605 Dirt Denim out for a month as part of the " Trophy 1605 Tour 2014/15". We're sure that just about everyone knows how a denim world tour works, but just incase here is a recap of the main points.

- The tour runs for 12 months.
- A common size for jeans is chosen that most people can "make work".
- Each participant keeps the jeans for roughly a month before passing them on to the next person.
- In the month that the jeans are with you please post as many updates as you can of whatever you're doing.
- Sign the pocket bags and send them on to the next person.
- At the end of the tour the last person returns the jeans to us, and we select the person who made the most of their month to win a brand new pair.

Trophy-DD-standard-FABRIC_1024x1024_zpsc

Trophy_DD_Standard_flasher_1024x1024_zps

All we would ask is that before you sign up for the tour please ask yourself if you can contribute to the tour, we've seen too many of these tours fade away because people lose interest, lets make this one fun for the duration.

Trophy-DD-standard-flasher_1024x1024_zps

IMG_5492_zpsa38ad34d.jpg

2013-05-14043245_zps605595bc.jpg

Still some spots open  :)

Random image of Trophy owner Masaki Egawa ,being his usual happy self, that I found whilst looking through my photo bucket pictures.

2013-05-14043158_zps051ef90b.jpg

I'm guessing he's happy because he has a really sweet ride...

2013-05-13113412_zps5cbaf302.jpg