NoKipple - Official Thread

Megatron1505

The work week has been brutal. Beer o'clock need to be here soon. Aloha Sunday Hawaiian shirt was a bit optimistic for a rainy dreary day so I've got my IH shacket over top. I'm gonna wear these jeans hard for the last few days and pass the torch next week.

vzr6D3i.png

kUh67Ym.png

We went with the black, after seeing both shirts the black was so amazing that we had to have it. I'm kind of hoping that they don't all go so I can pick one up myself ha ha. It's a real stunner.

Thinking of a Spring/ Summer weight casual checked shirt with unparalleled detailing? Look no further than the Brooklyn Shirt from Trophy Clothing.

TR14SS404_Red_1_zps15bd6195.jpg

TR14SS404_Red_2_zps65caafbc.jpg

TR14SS404_Red_3_zps10c33a9d.jpg

http://nokipple.com/collections/shirts

A small teaser of something rather special we have coming very shortly for the next exclusive NoKipple collaboration project.

belt-hole2a_zps17b54e36.jpg

Horween Chromexcel outer.

main-bucklea_zps4a284abb.jpg

buckle-detaila_zps1464ce09.jpg

Hand cast in the USA plate buckle with fixed keeper, secured with Chicago screws.

profile-edgea_zpsf1bda3c0.jpg

Finest quality vegetable tanned Brazilian leather inner, saddle stitched to the CXL outer.

NKxZB-logoa_zps23a6f54e.jpg

Coming soon.....

Edited by Megatron1505

Great shots Riff, so pleased that you like them  :)

Good to see you Riff, great to see your pics, hope you're well.

Cheers guys! They are excellent indeed! Thanks Hectic - all is well, just ... hectic :D

The "dirt denim" was put through its paces while I was doing re-shingling on the house...  Was pretty funny: my stealth-rubber approach shoes, which have great grip, were shredded by the end of the day, but the Trophy jeans had barely a fade on the knees! This is great stuff!

14082190216_5b43f6aa44_b.jpg

13918707468_3b7984abda_b.jpg

Nice work on the updates Mike

Thanks MikeC.

The jeans are on their way to Bradl. Should be there any day now.

I really enjoyed wearing the denim. The jeans are really slubby and have a great feel to them. I like the cut as well. Not too fitted, but didn't feel relaxed (sloppy). The loose weave was very evident on the MC. The denim breathes quite well. It will be a nice pair to wear during hot summers.

Can't wait to see updates from north of the border.

Really pleased that you enjoyed them Mike, I'm biased but it really is my favourite denim. 

Here are some eve pics of mine, worn in rotation for 1 year so far and having had 3 washes.

88595EBC-E2A2-4B6F-889A-CD819EEB6443_zps

33E031A2-327B-4F8D-A59A-A30DFA0AE14E_zps

1077DB5E-99F6-4CFB-B69D-A0B3C3DB0CE8_zps

42240417-3B0F-4244-B4D0-782B9417BD46_zps

40CD2023-5191-4A47-8FEE-9411EAA6A1D8_zps

683CC0C0-A661-455F-9AB2-48AF4D9B4B21_zps

56664C2B-EDF7-4572-8AB1-8D04F34E3B0B_zps

Went in last night to order a trophy tshirt with the code but didn't finish the transaction....went in this morning to pay and code expired.  :mellow:

Edited by Geeman

Went in last night to order a trophy tshirt with the code but didn't finish the transaction....went in this morning to pay and code expired. :mellow:

Apologies, those discount codes got used up pretty fast.

/\ jesus wouldn't catch me up on a roof like that, far too much of a chicken. Once, briefly, had a job with a TV satellite installation company, that was when I realised I really didn't have a head nor the legs for heights (shudders..) 

Great action pics though, Riff.

Ah it is one of those things, I think. Either you are ok with heights, or you're not. It must have been quite a shock to discover your dislike on the job, though ...

Mega - they are looking great! I can hardly wait to see how the dirt denim will feel over our typically hot and humid summers. I'm hoping the loose weave will help

Jeans have arrived up north. Will snap some photos tomorrow. 

Denim is A+++ really quite interesting, along with the details. Favorite has to be the pocket bag material. If I were to get a pair I would need to size down for sure, or get the narrow fit. 

So got to spend one day in them at work (will just be using these for pants to wear to work, unless I have washed them then will wear after hours) and must say I am quite fond of them. The fit isn't the best though, would go for a size down for sure as I constantly find my self screwing around with the cuff as I am not use to a hem this big (not by much maybe .3" bigger than what I am use to). But they're bloody comfortable, great pocket bags as I said in my previous post, and denim is something else. It has been a while since I have worn something less than 17oz.

erK4D1U.png?2

Need to upgrade my photographer as she seems to have parkinsons when she snaps photos.

I can deal with the hem fine, but it seems to bunch up nicely in the crotch giving in a beautiful "moose knuckle"

llsSxXh.jpg

QLNntJG.jpg

They look good on you Brad, I think the "moose knuckle" thing is because they are slightly too big for you dude, you look like you have quite narrow hips and the top block looks a little over sized on you but they don't look bad at all.

I would suggest a size down if you were picking a pair up for yourself, or maybe try the narrows or the Blackies (the dyeing on these makes the shrink really come out so they feel slightly narrower to me).

Looking forward to your leg of the tour man, we've seen some great things so far from TVS and Summ3rhays, really enjoying this so far.

A few manufacturing shots of our upcoming collaborative belt with ZeeBee Leathers, it really is the nicest belt I have ever seen or handled.

IMG_3955_zps5d07dfd4.jpg

zeebeestitching2_zps531de95f.jpg

IMG_4372_zpsd33c624c.jpg

IMG_4374_zpse001c117.jpg

photo42_zps106f2c38.jpg