NoKipple - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Looking forward to seeing you in them Mike, and hearing what you think of them. I love these jeans but clearly I am a little biased, I always like to hear peoples first impressions of them, because I think they are quite different to most jeans that people will have tried before.

Edited by Megatron1505

Mind throwing up some measurements when you get a chance?

Below are the measurements this morning after the jeans dried.  The loose weave has created a nice rough feel to the jeans.  They are quite slubby.  I enjoy the functionality and shape of the front pocket.  I can actually get my hand in without serious effort.  I also really like the half lined back pockets. 

Tagged 34

Waist 34

Thigh 12 (measured 3" down same as the No Kipple site)

Knee 9.5

Hem 8.5

Inseam 32.5

Day one in Trophy's Dirt Denim. I commute by motorcycle most days. The lines pockets and tough denim make my life easier.

Enjoying the sunny spring day this morning.

Txtybt8.png

2xDVWL0.png

Usually stop at a drive up coffee shop for an americano to start the day.

9sDcdGt.png

My coworkers Harley. He has almost ruined the great brand for me, but I still chuckle at his tasteless sticker.

KGNr3wk.png

Below are the measurements this morning after the jeans dried.  The loose weave has created a nice rough feel to the jeans.  They are quite slubby.  I enjoy the functionality and shape of the front pocket.  I can actually get my hand in without serious effort.  I also really like the half lined back pockets. 

Tagged 34

Waist 34

Thigh 12 (measured 3" down same as the No Kipple site)

Knee 9.5

Hem 8.5

Inseam 32.5

Awesome thanks, looks like they will be a good fit on me.

urubevy3.jpg

Dita

Trophy

Trophy

Trophy

Dr Martens

The jacket and the jeans are both dirt denim. I'm digging the subtle shade difference through wear.

New and pretty things have arrived from Trophy Clothing and will be for sale on the site very shortly. Stay tuned for sneak preview shots over the next 48 hours.

Model_Shots_zpsf71e56dd.jpg

Trophy Clothing Frontier Shirt for NoKipple.

Todays preview is of the Trophy Clothing Canyon jacket, their interpretation of the classic American hunting coverall jacket, available in three colours.

TR14SS502_Camel_1_zpsbd1a924d.jpg

Mustard

TR14SS502_Olive_1_zpsc1939457.jpg

Olive

TR14SS502_Navy_1_zps868b25fd.jpg

Navy

So the Jelado 55 is TTS pre-shrink? 

If I was hoping to land at 34"-35" actual I should buy a tagged 36.....?

The tables are correct, Jon will do a secondary check of all appropriate pairs for individual variance. 

If you are closer to a 34" I would buy a 34" and take the pain because the denim stretches out due to the loose weave, if you are closer to a 35 then I would go with a 36".

The denim is a low tension weave, which means it takes multiple washes and soaks to "set" to its size.

It's a mid weight textured linen, I would say it's a summer evening shirt. Being linen it is extremely breathable and feels extremely comfortable on.

Which size is it you're looking for? I can certainly make some enquiries for you.

My guess would be a small? Hard to say without the measurement for the other sizes. I typically wear a 36 chest size

^^^^^Thanks, i'll have to think on it a bit. I keep looking at the pics of broken Jelado and they are fantastic... but i'm a bit apprehensive about the 10"+ hem... especially because it'll probably be closer to  the 11" knee measurement once I chop them to fit my 29" inseam.

I have a LOT of catching up to do here! Hey guys, been a while. I am long overdue in posting pics of the Trophy dirt denim, from NoKipple. It is truly beautiful stuff:

Lovely detail and branding, along with 2-tone stitching:

13858793475_854a3aa824_c.jpg

13858841233_2336fb8ce6_c.jpg

I like the simple design of the back pockets, which are half lined:

13859169734_f49d9f6b3b_c.jpg

Two tone selvage:

13859239625_410fa564df_c.jpg

And a beautiful deerskin patch:

13858802035_5eaa87e144_c.jpg

The dirt denim, as others have noted, is really hairy and crunchy! So hard to capture in photos, but here is an attempt:

13858816545_5f340c84f0_c.jpg

I opted for the slim cut - which for me is a slim/straight fit and works well.

Looking forward to posting some fit pics when they have broken in a bit…. I am a weekend warrior these days, sadly.

I also owe some shots of the Jelado hoody, which - if you have had experience with Buzz sweats and the like - does not disappoint. Beautiful, thick cotton, with perfect finishing! To be posted soon :)