why dont you just buy from the usual resellers such as concept shop, human behaviour and sample kickz ..

talking about mies, got email from Stephen last night saying beige one sold out everywhere, damn !

Edited by seven.homme

after a cursory clicking- yeah they are, but listen to seven.homme.. not to mention that they are chinese, so I'm sure they will rip you off- V stuff in China is more expensive than in HK..which already is quite hefty (I'm talking about resellers, retail in HK is of course also higher than in Japan).

oh and if they had internet back in 19th century, that's how a webshop would look like. I wouldn't buy from them solely because that's just being disrespectful towards potential customer. I'm not even talking about graphic design- the user interface is enough of an insult.

barely, the whole idea of that jacket in bandana print is mad. polyester fabric lined with polyester shearling. seems like a sweatbox

Having trouble with the old customs malarkey. Sorry to go off piste but I'm hearing from Parcelforce that all JP imports have to be under £15 if you want to void duty. Any of the UK bredren want to chip in with how to avoid this bollocks?

Yup. I know the gift allowance is £36, for non-gifts it's around £15, but I'm pretty sure Parcel Force don't pay attention whether it's a gift or not. These days I make sure the package value is below £15 as well as being marked as a gift. I've had the Valdez and Minie arrive in one very large box with a value of £12, without any problems.

For the record, insurance doesn't bother me, EMS is tracked at every point and in the past 10+ years of importing from the USA and Japan, not one parcel has ever gone missing. *touch wood*

Edited by rirawin

actually the bandanas are vintage and certainly not polyester - they were all colorfast cotton based fabrics back in the day

7 - pastoral pants are great, my favorite new pant since slim infantry pants dropped.  not only because of more relaxed rise and cut, but due to damaged moleskin fabric used.  they will also release a damaged chino and N.D. pastoral pant - all are great imo

D - caravan much better in navy color way, but I still prefer the ICT insulator and kerchief styles more

BTW - anyone here check recently check the visvim site out now for pricing ?  seems that they removed HKD pricing from even the ASIA section of webshop.  pricing looks more like USA pricing for HK rather than vice versa - shits getting steep now for web orders - its insane to think the 101 is a 600 jacket and online its 1120 bucks (ala Union pricing)  ICT webshop is still in HKD at least

the mies at 1500 usd, supposedly the indigo check kerchief was 11000hkd or 1400 usd, its cheaper to just default to hk resellers for most of this stuff

Yup. I know the gift allowance is £36, for non-gifts it's around £15, but I'm pretty sure Parcel Force don't pay attention whether it's a gift or not. These days I make sure the package value is below £15 as well as being marked as a gift. I've had the Valdez and Minie arrive in one very large box with a value of £12, without any problems.

For the record, insurance doesn't bother me, EMS is tracked at every point and in the past 10+ years of importing from the USA and Japan, not one parcel has ever gone missing. *touch wood*

Thanks a lot fella. I'm with you on the imports insurance thing having been 'lucky' too over the same period.

Think I'll follow your route on pricing, top tip, much appreciated.

I got hit a few times wr, unawares of the change. Since I've had my marked value lowered down to 1500 yen not had any issues. Pretty sure the value is the marked plus the postage too.

For EMS I always describe the goods as a used jacket or tee etc and also declare item as a gift and 20$, even my heavy elmendorf came with no trouble or fees as did everything else from the Far East for the past 8 years.

Edited by leemac74

lucky in australia is $1000, so even though the seller or store doesnt want to mark down, still get the chance to avoid tax ..

on the other hand, jakarta, indonesia quite sucks as well. $50, and now some custom officers quite smart and dedicated so sometimes they google how much shit cost lol

@hallow, yep getting the pastoral from HB since olive is sold out in sendai & most tokyo stores according to stephen. 

Edited by seven.homme

one of the guy from sing fil told me they're different. couple months ago was planning to get the slim and tailored it so it become high water but he said its different ..

probably around 10-15cm

Edited by seven.homme

Would do without the boot tuck but the mies is on point. Dig the hat too! PS I got my mies in today, everything I expected. So sick! Definitely runs TTS

Edited by Fycus

yea its the navy, and Fycus the pants are just chopped not tucked. In love with both pieces, the hat will speak for itself, gets a lot of looks thats forsure. haha

^ Fantastic, my navy should arrive soon. 

Hat is a tremendous piece !

Just got my brown, almost caramel, ict kerchief today. Perfect, thinner than expected which is no bad thing.

(Went size up and it works as a shirt and a layer).

damn they releasing the checked soon .. was thinking to grab them instead of the original one, but wasnt sure when they will release it ..

checked already released at FIL, fabric looks great but supposedly its lighter so I'm happy I got the regular cotton. 

This is still the funniest post of all time to me

u post see a birdseye pic of the shoe pls?

2hz0rq9.jpg