Sooo the big question is- is that Visvim or did Hiroki's scouts find that coat in a trash bin?

Anybody know where this styling photo is from?

1002368_654417454604027_1945695938_n.jpg

thats from milan fashion week, pretty sure hiroki worn all vis. he always wears pieces from the season that vis is presenting, so pretty sure he worn all fw14 stuff ..

wait what? that is not even hiroki, that is the mies coat, it is from spring 2014. I'm asking which blog posted that, I can almost guarantee its some styling photo from a blog or trunk show. Maybe you cant see the image in my post, its linked from conceptshops facebook

Also, more pics of mies have surfaced:

20131127_581103.jpg

20131127_581102.jpg

Edited by Fycus

I was pretty sure I didn't want that coat, but all of that talk made me reconsider, so yeah, you brainwashed me and now I want one as well,

Middle finger to all of you (from me and my credit card)

Edited by kojiro

By the way anyone received his Mies coat already? Fit photos would be much appreciated

You're pretty buff man, the arms probably wont fit unless you size up which is a pretty bad look esp for a coat. It still may work though. The pic above is on conceptshops facebook page, some dude wearing the navy model.

Fycus: Hmm,isn't the fit a bit loose? That was my impression.. I'm buff but from volumetric point of view I'm almost a "normal human being" :)

It's a little loose in the body but the arms are VERY slim.

sorry i was answering kojiro question regarding with the pic i posted prev page

Edited by seven.homme

Navy Mies copd, that last pic did it. also picked up the Laureate hat with the Mayan trim.

Vinny - fit photos pls when it arrives :)

Which size did you settle for? 3?

Edited by kojiro

he has been doing so for long now, I remember seeing a bandana belt at ICT, must be the same

Got word from stephen about stock. Sizing run is looking pretty abysmal unless you had trunk show preorders. Absolutely no indigo check kerchiefs size 4 made unless it was preorder. Sigh....

Edited by Fycus

Hmm, these trunk show preorders are I think the only sensible way of copping a Kerchief (considering reseller pricing). I didn't even know that you can preorder a Kerchief. Fycus- are you sure you can do that?

And agreed- I think the bandana belt looks ok at these photos but if I tried to pull it off I'd look in the mirror and say I look like an idiot.

Edited by kojiro

by preorder I am referring to trunk show preorder

Yeah Yeah I got you.. So there is a ray of light after all :) I def need a 4..

This is just referring to the gingham model that releases saturday. for the bandana kerchief you need to do the drawing or know somebody personally at FIL

U guys seem so expert so i was wondering: is ONKIK legit? It has been a month or so since i wrote them, but no answer

Edited by newtovis