Not sure if this has been addressed before, but do most people get hit with customs fees ordering from the official web store? Want to place an order but I could imagine the fees being astronomical with such high priced goods.

Second, if anyone could help identify which model of FBT's these are that would be fantastic. I'm liking the flatter, less chunky midsole: http://i0.wp.com/hypebeast.com/image/2014/01/onfeet-agenda-long-beach-2014-14.jpg?w=1410

yes i has been addressed....

They declare full value, and you will be taxed. Those FBT released late 2013, september i believe. That sole is the same as the Hockneys, Americanas etc.

I was told you can be susceptible to customs but it's never happened to me when ordering from main site

Snap button fell off... Should this be an easy fix for a tailor?

if your taylor has a snap button press machine yes

weijie$184231082(s).jpg

Edited by emixam

wish he made mies in pure bright white.... boss ass Barber jacket for work or i could fake a doctor on the reg.

Webstore updated. All black grizzly look so good, but the pizi detail ruins it for me.

^agreed. worst version of the Grizz IMO. And what about the brown and burgundy combo, will they be released later ? 

Could have been pure speculation, each retailer had something different.

still waiting on an email back from vis, but I've got a deckhand from a/w10 that's starting to show some wear that I'd like to get patched up and reenforced - anyone done this recently? what was your turn around time and is it worth the (presumably) high cost?

you cannot get this done by a local taylor ? post pics. I had my PFD repaired by FIL because no taylor was able to fix the problem (he shell fabric was torn at the zip base), it took them more than 3 weeks and cost me about 4-5kyens, but they did a great job.

Oh that reminds me, I was meaning to ask.. any idea what's the coat at that photo?

Hm I kind of like it. I dig that bum/hobo look Hiroki's been after for a while.