Is the coat brushed cotton ? I was thinking of the navy , but the blue looks nice ... a little more faded/beaten.

Edited by azulmarino

Any recs on color for the mies? Think I'm trying to decide between blue and navy. Leaning towards blue because the navy is pretty plain...

Aha - waxy bit threw me. Ta fella !

Think the red euclid is best - nearer pink, more subtle.

On the Mies I think the FIL check 2 lighter colours are nicest.....but more pics needed!

(@ Jack -  I'm already sporting the Granville)

Lugli in corduroy? Also, what is the weight like on the euclid shirt? Anybody know material spread? I feel like outside of the denim offerings the shirting is too thin for me for s/s, definitely better suited for Asian summers

The bucky in the photo by the fairground looks great.  As does the lugli cord FIL in the last lookbook photo.

I can see the Pastoral Braces pants in pic no 22 working, paired with the Mies, a flat cap and a broom.

I'm weary of the charcoal after seeing it in the showroom pics. It's nothing special plus it would be hard to wear with anything methinks because it is so washed out.

photo_1378348062857-1-HD.jpg

Edited by Fycus

I got similar kilgore in the washed out grey and its find, i can match it with the rest of my stuff. Thinking to grab the beige meis ... Anyone onto the pants?

damn...but that heel detail, I really don't like.

as you said, it is gonna be a bloodbath on the release day...they might do a lucky draw just like for the kerchief ICT !!

Edited by emixam

the tan over coat on the right of the hanger. Do all that style have cropped sleeves? In the look books they are all rolled and in this picture look fairly short.

maybe its WMV mate, that whole back half of the rack looks to be?

Edited by Vinneus

that thing is so perfect Max. maybe "natural procees"? its clearly natty dyed.

edit: so glad the SS shirt is back as a base layer this season, i wear one almost everyday.

Edited by Vinneus

Those crochet FBT's look good… new Oppian perhaps?

Also the Osiris jacket looks interesting, although it looks very light weight so could drape badly.

the suede looks to be a bit stiffer then the previous suede 101.  maybe because of the dye process?

not really a fan of the collar hard wear but i'm sure they can be removed.  anyone know if there are other colors?

Edited by FrugalPlayer

Comes in a creme with lt mud dye. iirc conchos cant be removed without leaving big holes.

Frugal, Hiroki keeps jockin me!

2380BB2E-D3E1-498E-B278-C6E4D070B183_zps

Edited by Vinneus