I have seen pics but cannot share. It's a micro gingham check in Lt blue dark blue and grey. It is the same cut jacket as ict release but obviously in a different fabric. Cheers!

you guys gotta come get your mans. who will be the next visbro twirling in the snow smoking and looking insecure for jake davis??

Since you have the urge to post in V thread just to post this stuff, I wonder who's feeling more insecure- you or the guy in the video

Spaghetti has a point the guy in the video looks like a huge fuck

I knew I recognized that guy from somewhere, I was watching that Vice Munchies series w/ Eddie Huang yesterday lol. Emile may have produced Runaway and various records but definitely looks like a fuckface. Whatever my shitty opinion is worth.

Annnyway. I sent somebody from FIL an email but who knows if they'll get back to me. Anyone use leather care products? So far my searches have all pointed me towards Saphir renoveteur, etc. Good advice?

Edited by enlightened.

Robokopped.

8B4037AC-39BB-489E-8810-17F668C9B42E.jpg

Grain on that model looks really nice. Still not sure how I feel about the boot without TPU stabilizer. I prefer that they used black stitching on the shaft this time around as opposed to the all white before. Looks good!

I knew I recognized that guy from somewhere, I was watching that Vice Munchies series w/ Eddie Huang yesterday lol. Emile may have produced Runaway and various records but definitely looks like a fuckface. Whatever my shitty opinion is worth.

Annnyway. I sent somebody from FIL an email but who knows if they'll get back to me. Anyone use leather care products? So far my searches have all pointed me towards Saphir renoveteur, etc. Good advice?

I use saphir. Best stuff i have come across, i haven't tried tons of stuff but saphir does everything i need it to. I would look into getting a suede saphir kit and then the saphir renovateur leather cleaning/conditioning cream. Those couple things work well and cover just about anything you will need to do. The Visvim shoe stuff is just repackaged saphir.

i was told that the recently released 7 hole 73s don't need to be sized down and in fact fit like virgils. I find it hard to believe since i have the burgundy pair from this summer and sized down 1/2...but can anyone confirm?

less room in the toebox this time around is word on the street, virgil size or size down .5 for snug fit that will break in. I size down in both and they stretch to fit comfortably fwiw

Anyone know if the SS14 brigs use the same suede & dying technique as the fw13?  Navy looks a bit more blue?

willys boots are basically the brigs with a commando sole, right ? They look much cooler like that.

Willy boots are an entirely different boot. More like a chukka with a lug sole.

Hmm, I'd say it's a SS14 with maybe a something something from FW14 mixed into the pack

Robokopped.

8B4037AC-39BB-489E-8810-17F668C9B42E.jpg

You and Johan are killing me with your pickups... Actually it's the exchange rate being in reach, but still... Edited by readytoignite

The staff sucks, they only sell used things at Chinese re seller prices and their always high

Yeah I heard the owner is a real dick, one of these fucking Visbros sensitive pussies

:(

Edited by kojiro

...made me sleep on the closet floor under a hudson like some kinda comfy boi.