Bottom right not Bucky or Kilgore, its more looks like Lugli jacket, Hiroki wear it during NY fashion week,but Lugli don't have patches on elbows,so maybe i am wrong, top left its seabee pants,thats  for sure

I thought lugli had normal length arms, or is it cropped?

Its just fitting him that way, arms are short on him or because of how his arms are bent or whatever its sitting that way. its pretty much normal length sleeves though, maybe a tad shorter than regular jackets

I have my eyes on these:

LONG RIDER SHIRT L/S (INDIGO OVER DYE) charchoal or (HERRINGBONE)

KERCHIEF DOTS TUNIC SHIRT indigo

MIES COAT blue

LUGLI JKT (COTTON/LINEN HERRINGBONE)

SLIM SHORTS (DMGD CHINO)

ALBACORE FLORA SHIRT L/S (GIZA) ivory

SS B.D. SHIRT DAMAGED blue

BALLISTIC 22L charcoal

Lots of other great stuff, but too much for money for my current budget. Insulator vest is so great (which color did you guys order?)

Also think the footwear I have seen was weak - hope to see Hiroki do some simple Skagways or Kiefers without all the crazy patterns.

Edited by Massiv

kiefers

lR79ojF.png

Edited by Fycus

Does anyone know if it's possible to get the No. 1 room spray over to the US? Been trying to get a hold of a bottle, but have already been told by two proxys it can't be done  :(

sorta off topic question, but do visvims fit slightly big? i typically wear size 10.5 in nikes but i was hoping i could fit into a 9.5 in visvims. Thanks.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get the No. 1 room spray over to the US? Been trying to get a hold of a bottle, but have already been told by two proxys it can't be done :(

can't wait for a few more shots of the two 101 models...think its time to pull the trigger just have to find the right model now.

Saw those espadrille looking sneakers on Alex's Instagram, anybody have photos of other colors and/or a release date?

Edited by kiya

Prima Lace up Folk

They'll be in

Brown, Light Brown, beige, Green, Navy.

Late April release

Finding a lot of photos of past season's versions (which are very different) but nothing of next year's.

No. Mainly because such thing doesn't exist.

Edited by kojiro

he means http://www.onkix.com/

I haven't but they seem to shift a bit of stock, I regularly check to see if they get anything of interest & I'm sure it's legit.  They should speak english too (read your post elsewhere) maybe just fire another email off.

Greetings and Happy New Year from your local (?) proxy. 

Just a random bit of info that may be important for SS14 purchases.

As of April 1st, sales tax in Japan will be increasing from 5% to 8%. With that said, all retail prices will be increased an additional 3% on top of the original pre-tax price. As far as proxy orders, that means that any item actually physically purchased/paid for after March 31st will be subject to the increase.

With that said, wether it be through me, another proxy, or some other method direct from Japan, just keep that in mind when considering your purchases.

Over and out.

Edited by fpar

No, totally different. It will be uniform, tiny indigo checker pattern and will come in white, brown and beige. If you ask me- not worth it..ICT version is sooo much nicer