Cool thanks for the info! Much appreciated

have that exact piece... i went true to size because its a spring pice and i didnt want to layer. if you want to stuff a few pieces under and your slim framed size up. dont think that would look proper though as its a rain jacket, and ment to be a warm season piece. if your into the totem and want to layer it, look for other fabric options like the ND version. 

dont go by the model... he looks to high to even realise that hes wearing a gore parka on a bright sunny day. hes stairing at his elbow for petes sake.

You realise that visbros term is pejorative / insulting?

I know this may seem trivial to some visbros who are more knowledgable than myself but can the sleeves on a noragi be closed tightly with the metal clasps on the side?

Does anyone know if they will release the Bucky Coverall in anything else other than the natural die. Will there another drop with a different fabric later in the season?

Edited by undercover73

Yeah a linen twill model and a Natural Dye damaged moleskin model as well in April

looks great Vin, although i think it would look better paired with lighter colored pants, maybe some khaki colored chinos...

just a question to those of you who own damaged denims such as d5, d6, d10, does the waist stretches after some time?

just a tiny bit, but not a whole lot

my 04 D5 stretched a whole size after few wears only (and I sized them up)

thanks for the input guys, appreciate it. 

im thinking of going after a size 30 d10 but they run small in the waist and it would be tight for me. just wondering if i could squeeze and stretch those suckers up.

Anyone know what the sleeve length is like on the Attus coat?  Looks as though it could be a little cropped, similar to the Noragi if this is it here? -  (pic from ss13)

tumblr_mh1pgzD18X1rbnaaso1_1280.jpg

^ Curious as well. Fit similar to Noragi, but longer? Thinking about picking one up.

anyone had experience with vis x soph foley? found one online but worried about the sizing, since soph's americana runs big ..

Did anyone pick up the indigo check kerchief, I'm wondering if these fit the same as the ICT ones i.e size up one. If anyone can offer any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Sizing is the same