how much to size up on the lugli? want to pull the trigger, but the sizing issue is throwing me off.

anybody know about availability of the ict coverall this season? sold out already or still in stock? does the bandana print line the sleeves or just the body?

haha funny since its not the pants and shoes i ended up wearing that day before checking back the thread ..

there are two kinds of minie : the damaged moleskin one and the damaged flannel one. So far I think SS14 has only the flannel version.

by ss14, do you mean the spot one from the new year (bandana trim)?  asking because i got mixed results when i tried to figure out what the fabric was...  i went all mister me-too and scooped a blue one so i can stalk johan single white female style

yea man, thanx! Im in Kano 04 cords and yup EricDW is in a TenC, his natty dyed lhamo underneath.

are those mutton chops on eric?  visvim meetups are the new supreme meetups yo!

usually do with just a tee, tried with a bd today. pants are also cropped but im wearing dark wool socks and pic quality is shit

1fdaM33.jpg?4

looking good Mike. I had mixed feelings about the blue mies, but it looks really good.

spanish custom officers thought it was their new uniform 

Edited by emixam

already got asked by the cto of my company if i had plans on becoming a doctor  B)

spanish custom officers thought it was their new uniform 

sure they wish they'd gotten a $800 uniform.

Can't decide that or long rider herringbone

Was in Boston the last couple days and wore my kngr virgils everyday. They held up really well and probably one of the most comfortable boots I own...however I did get some salt stains on them from all the snow that came down. Anyone have any tips on how I could possibly remove the marks? Also how do you guys clean up the leather/would I just polish it to give it back some life?

Here's a quick picture of what I'm talking about:

12649662295_f3e52f1451.jpg

april approx 40K ten incl. tax

i've gone light blue. 

Have you seen the measurements ? Will it be tighter on the shoulder like the euclid fit ?