Cuff buttons for Lhamo shirt and strings on the mid section. Noragi have neither of those.

Quick question here, anybody livin in CA who bought from visvim.tv got charged tax? Or should I enroute it to my friend's place in Oregon?

i think whatever tax you'd get in Cali you would also get in Oregon

what do your hobbies include?

Well , I do biking but already have gore-tex for that , hiking and I use my bike JKT for that ... This really is for the 3 weeks rainfall here , probably is a little more and I suppose in the uk I will put it to use.

Didn't mention other hobbies as they don't require waterproof gear ;)

V.F. in ref to denim line means "vintage finish"

Vis normal denim uses indigo dyed warp yarn and white weft yarn,  whereas the VF series uses indigo dyed warp yarn with ivory weft yarn.  This yields an appearance very close to that of vintage deadstock denim.,  hence the “vintage finish†naming.  
The Luxsic denim line also uses ivory weft yarn,  which is why the colors appear so similar

Anyone have experience with the bison leather virgil? I heard the vibram soles aren't good for wintry conditions but the upper should be fine right? If I'm to get them resoled with something I can walk in snow and slush in, is there a similar vibram sole or any white sole that would work well? Thanks.

I'd be so lucky to get it at half price  :)

there were 3 of them BNWT until recently at under 100k on Y!. It seems people are more interested in the normal version, so sellers have diffilcuties to resell them under 100k.

Edited by emixam

Its just a vibram christy, unless you have the two-layer sole which is a vibram foam shim with a rubber layer on the bottom. The rubber sheet vibram uses is very hard to come across and if you want it your only option is to go through visvim directly. I think its $180 usd not including shipping both ways, plus a 6 month wait. 

Hey, I recently purchased a pair of Hockney's from an ebay seller in Japan. They were deadstock and never worn.

After a few days of wearing I've noticed the white midsole is delaminating from the lower back plastic heel pad as well as from the actual sole.

Is this a common occurrence with Hockney's and has anyone found a solution for this?

Just wondering if I can mend it myself or if I need to take these to a cobbler.