Any advice on a washed 101 jkt? I'm a US M. I copped a size 3 t-shirt and it's a little snug but wearable. Debating between a size 3 and 4 (if i can even find one). from the measurements it doesn't seem like a huge difference, but i dont want something too boxy. thanks in advance.

Just wondering if anyone has ever had this happen to their shoes/if this is normal.

4uavi2p.jpg

The eyelet and lace aglets seem to be rusting? I got these off ebay for a steal so I'm questioning their legitimacy. The shoes came with tags and a box. Anything I can look for to spot a fake? Pretty new to Visvim. Thanks!

Tags and a box aren't the hardest thing to fake, would be easier to tell with a full shot of these boots. The rust doesn't automatically mean they're fake. Thats what most metals do over time.... Hell if they're real I'd be happy for some rust to start developing. Shows a shoe well loved.

Am in a bit of a cross road here, thought you guys might be able to help me decide. 

Im on the hunt for a FBT shaman, really liking the older Lhamo Folk version, as the fringes drapes better over all, and I really like the lt. brown color and the sole than the FBT jp which are available currently.

Been checking out ebay/y! but cant find any of the older lhamo folk shamans, but theres currently a FBT jp shaman brown in sz 10 at concept shop (unsure of how this will fit, TTS or size down/up?) that they are asking for $700ish shipped. Or are there any other shops that you guys'd recommend?

So what do you guys think, should I just wait out until a lhamo folk to show up or if visvim decides to re release em, or should I just get the FBT jp, provided that the size 10 will actually fit me. Im a size 10.5US nikes in general btw.

Stopped by the visvim shop in tokyo and ICT in the same building earlier this week. Tried on a few things: didn't like the fit of the lugli. I'm normally a 2 and tried it on in the 2. ICT version is super cool but the fit is weird and a bit off in my opinion. Didn't bother with a 3. Tried the ICT bucky coverall with the short sleeves which also fit a bit odd. The collar is weird and the short sleeves don't do it any favors. Again, for the price it wasn't worth it in my opinion. Also tried the new ICT iteration of the lieutenant coat which I haven't seen posted anywhere. It has the brown aluminum (?) SS14 buttons, woven cotton fabric like the ICT artifact, heavy indigo dye and is lined in vintage bandanas. Thought it was really cool actually. The fit was good and at 120,000 yen it wasn't a raging rip off for what it was. Decided to pass though, but if you have that kind of money lying around it is probably worth picking up.

The Visvim shop selection is pretty similar to FIL overall although they do have more limited stuff (at least when I was there) and more of the higher end stuff like the lhamo robes, cashmere blazers and that kind of stuff. Also checked out little cloud coffee because it's right there. They have a sort of lounge area in the visvim shop which is cool. Regular coffees run around 700 yen which is pretty steep. I took the plunge anyway for an iced coffee and of course it was good. Dunno if it's worth the price though. 300 grams of beans will run you 4500 yen.

Am in a bit of a cross road here, thought you guys might be able to help me decide.

Im on the hunt for a FBT shaman, really liking the older Lhamo Folk version, as the fringes drapes better over all, and I really like the lt. brown color and the sole than the FBT jp which are available currently.

Been checking out ebay/y! but cant find any of the older lhamo folk shamans, but theres currently a FBT jp shaman brown in sz 10 at concept shop (unsure of how this will fit, TTS or size down/up?) that they are asking for $700ish shipped. Or are there any other shops that you guys'd recommend?

So what do you guys think, should I just wait out until a lhamo folk to show up or if visvim decides to re release em, or should I just get the FBT jp, provided that the size 10 will actually fit me. Im a size 10.5US nikes in general btw.

dont buy through concepts their owner is a racist and treats his customers like shit look at the yelp review for a store called the tannery in Boston, also you can definately find these fbts for cheaper in size 10 as 10.5 is very hard to find imo

Just purchased the brown fbt shaman jp last night, and today there's the email from visvim that the fbt Lhamo folk shaman is in stock. :(

Placed my order for it as well, ordered the brown ones as well, even though I'm liking the lt. Brown one too. We'll see how it looks like in hand and I'll decide if I wanna keep both or sell the jp one.

Really liking the white sole of the Lhamo folk, but I think in the long run, the jp ver will last longer due to the black vibram sole as opposed to the white/leather sole of Lhamo folk ver?

Hopefully when I sell the other, I won't be losing too much. I ended up getting both in size 10, even though there's 10.5 available since you guys said so.

dont buy through concepts their owner is a racist and treats his customers like shit look at the yelp review for a store called the tannery in Boston, also you can definately find these fbts for cheaper in size 10 as 10.5 is very hard to find imo

Are you sure you got the right guy? Concept is based in HK.

Edited by ken shinoda