I have that same model in sand and they fit true to size. I normally wear a 10.5 in sneakers and have those in a 10. They were pretty snug/small at first but broke in and fit perfectly. Also, I wouldn't bid on those, not a good deal. 

Edited by Fycus

I'm seeing some very kopable sneaks for SS15, anybody have any closer shots of these to share?

I've resorted to Shoes Like Pottery to take care of my Rich Boy Chucks needs but would love to go back to Visvim if possible.

I have that same model in sand and they fit true to size. I normally wear a 10.5 in sneakers and have those in a 10. They were pretty snug/small at first but broke in and fit perfectly. Also, I wouldn't bid on those, not a good deal. 

Thanks for the info. Do you have any that you are willing to sell by any chance?

Visvim said specifically that you are at risk of paying duties if you order from there web store, but it's never happened to me. It's probably an actual risk because every time I've ordered they marked full value down of the package and shipped with a private courier notorious for customs bills(ups or fedex, i cant remember...)

Thinking of getting a size 2 Noragi, however Im a bit worried the sleeves wont fit my arm as Ive been lifting weights. Any advice if I should get a size 3 instead or should I just avoid it all together? 

Ive seen pic of the fake Hiroki Italian dude and he seems to be able to fit into em for some reason and he aint skinny.

Sorry to shit up the thread with another sizing question but i've looked all over the place and haven't found the answer i'm looking for. Looking to buy a pair of Patrician Hi-Folk Wt and need to know if I should size down a half size like my Grizzly or stay TTS?

Thinking of getting a size 2 Noragi, however Im a bit worried the sleeves wont fit my arm as Ive been lifting weights. Any advice if I should get a size 3 instead or should I just avoid it all together?

Ive seen pic of the fake Hiroki Italian dude and he seems to be able to fit into em for some reason and he aint skinny.

buy the size 2 and sell it to me if it doesn't fit :)

Thanks Vinneus. The half size down Grizzly I have are pretty snug...would rather half size down on the Patrician Hi-Folk and stretch them out (if they stretch) but don't wanna a pair that are going to cripple me for months. Do you own both?

Edited by bertoni

i own that model, they fit a hair on the slim side. i could do my true size (10) all day but would happily back up with the next half size up (10.5). Nice shoe indeed!

Thanks Vin. Do you have any pics of them being worn, am curious to see how these will look on feet.