New shop is more true to visvim lifestyle with cafe in house. Probably will have some ict releases. I imagine it's more of a warm relaxed hangout spot than you would expect a fil store.

I'm a bit confused. According to rumors there was supposed to be ICT release held in June, there were supposed to be some Kerchiefs re-stocked, Kerchief bandana tunics of course and other stuff. Now there are two ICT "travelling trailer" events held in May.. does this mean there will be no June release after all? Or are these two May events not connected with ICT release?

If anyone has any info, shed some light on the matter.

Edited by kojiro

^ the indigo is fading much quicker than my other raw denim jacket/shirts/pants, certainly because the original tone is quite light. So the changes are quite visible on mine but definitely not that much ! 

Edited by emixam

^ the indigo is fading much quicker than my other raw denim jacket/shirts/pants, certainly because the original tone is quite light. So the changes are quite visible on mine but definitely not that much !

good work, bet it looks great

An overcast day in Los Angeles... I just got the Skagway Lo folk in black suede a couple weeks ago, they're very comfortable =] ..and for nearly 8 bills better be the last pair of "converse" sneakers I will ever need. I personally really like the thick outsoles. The cords in these pics are from 11A/W, they've lasted me nearly 3 years, I fucking love them. 

visvim_cropped1_zps5f59fa87.jpg

visvim_cropped2_zpsbe36f319.jpg

Hey guys,

Where can I buy Vibram soles online which ship from within European Union? I am looking for perf-folk Patrician ones (the pinkish, brick-like color) and the "zig-zag" one like in the gris moc-folks. Help me out.

Gris moc folk is a custom job on a christy. Patrician is just vibram 2021 or a similar variant in red. Usually visvim has a shim on their soles which level it out or give it height

Edited by Fycus

Couldn't find much for myself last week at F.I.L. Tokyo or ICT. Ended up just grabbing a white zulu flag tee. The Skagway Lo Folk's seem to fit on the large side compared to past sneakers I've had.

Does anyone own the Gris moc high and care to take some on-feet pics or have some pics with them on feet google is very limited with these Sort of pics thanks!

• 3 weeks later...