Those look used... there's even indentations in the leather.. but they're tagged like they're new?

They are intentionally distressed so they are covered in little scratches bumps etc. The boots are also soaked in mud dye for ~30 days then dried so there may be some residue in the footbed. Just wear em a bit and they will clean up. I love mine, the patina and coloring is unreal. I do think the dirty sole is a bit much but it maintains the look

edit: this is my pair completely unworn. They look about the same on but maybe a bit more creasing at the toebox

1963164_289392661218894_488638056_n.jpg

Stock image: http://i0.wp.com/hypebeast.com/image/2014/04/f-i-l-indigo-camping-trailer-virgil-boots-1.jpg?w=980

Edited by Fycus

Crazy, didn't realized they distressed even the interior of the boot.

The boots are soaked so I'm sure the residual hits the inside of the boots as well since they are wet. If they did some light sandblasting (which im starting to think they might have going off the residue on my boots) then maybe they hit the inside a bit as well.

The only thing I see about John Mayer is how hard a fanboy of Slowhand he is...

From the watches to the clothes to the pick of his guitars and amps.

I'm in love with Rolex watches since 20 years (Mayer was a child ...) and with Visvim from a pair of years, but I'm not a fanboy of neither Mayer nor of Clapton