lt brown is identical in color but the sole is red brick sole this time around instead of black. I think fall models are nubuck so if you want the same color upper/sole right now gotta do 13aw unless you do willys boot. 

Edited by Fycus

I am sure this have been discussed before but if anyone could help out on the sizing fit for Mies Coat. Is it true to size?

Also I heard the beige is coming out again for the Mies for FW14 but in a different shade. Anyone who has seen it can confirm? I just happen to chance on a pic of Hiroki with Eric Clapton from the NYC FW14 preview I believe where Hiroki is wearing the Mies, and was wondering if that Mies is from SS14 or FW14?

has anyone ever ordered from V.F store in Italy? It's listed as an official stockist, no website, just a Facebook page.

Its vogue fashion and they have some bootleg ass online store. Your best bet is to hit them up on ebay- his account is thefactory01 I think? Super nice guy, willing to mark down price for customs. 

Its vogue fashion and they have some bootleg ass online store. Your best bet is to hit them up on ebay- his account is thefactory01 I think? Super nice guy, willing to mark down price for customs. 

If it is them, I bought some patricians off eBay off them and they were really nice to deal with.  

ok i know these aren't really ss14 stuff but there's no other relevant active threads to share right now so im just gonna go ahead anyway

i remember asking around if the d6 and d10 denims are similar in their washes but i've gotten "no" as an answer.

well today im happily able to confirm for those of you out there who are also wondering the same questions; yes they're 90% identical.

On the left, w32 04 D6 with python patch, on the right, w30 03 D10 2013 version

1796513_219601588236498_1407958710_n.jpg

1898135_219601584903165_485909782_n.jpg

Edited by japanisma

All US prices are set by Hiroki via the webshop, and all US retailers follow.

...Ididnt see any fbt last month either, and they are waiting on their big SS shipment. So they say. Honestly dont think they're getting anymore until august's F/W. Give em call, BG still has amdos. ha

Edited by Vinneus

Hello, I'd like to know the pit to pit measure of this SS14 visvim tee in size 3 ...

flag-T-SS14_zps6d2643d6.jpg

Please note that I already know official measures reported in the Visvim website, but I'd like to have this measure info from someone having this tee (important also that it has to be this SS14 model and not past seasons ones) 

Thank You in advance  :) 

Edited by Fabrizio-it