after a cursory clicking- yeah they are, but listen to seven.homme.. not to mention that they are chinese, so I'm sure they will rip you off- V stuff in China is more expensive than in HK..which already is quite hefty (I'm talking about resellers, retail in HK is of course also higher than in Japan).

oh and if they had internet back in 19th century, that's how a webshop would look like. I wouldn't buy from them solely because that's just being disrespectful towards potential customer. I'm not even talking about graphic design- the user interface is enough of an insult.

Yup. I know the gift allowance is £36, for non-gifts it's around £15, but I'm pretty sure Parcel Force don't pay attention whether it's a gift or not. These days I make sure the package value is below £15 as well as being marked as a gift. I've had the Valdez and Minie arrive in one very large box with a value of £12, without any problems.

For the record, insurance doesn't bother me, EMS is tracked at every point and in the past 10+ years of importing from the USA and Japan, not one parcel has ever gone missing. *touch wood*

Edited by rirawin

actually the bandanas are vintage and certainly not polyester - they were all colorfast cotton based fabrics back in the day

7 - pastoral pants are great, my favorite new pant since slim infantry pants dropped.  not only because of more relaxed rise and cut, but due to damaged moleskin fabric used.  they will also release a damaged chino and N.D. pastoral pant - all are great imo

D - caravan much better in navy color way, but I still prefer the ICT insulator and kerchief styles more

BTW - anyone here check recently check the visvim site out now for pricing ?  seems that they removed HKD pricing from even the ASIA section of webshop.  pricing looks more like USA pricing for HK rather than vice versa - shits getting steep now for web orders - its insane to think the 101 is a 600 jacket and online its 1120 bucks (ala Union pricing)  ICT webshop is still in HKD at least

Yup. I know the gift allowance is £36, for non-gifts it's around £15, but I'm pretty sure Parcel Force don't pay attention whether it's a gift or not. These days I make sure the package value is below £15 as well as being marked as a gift. I've had the Valdez and Minie arrive in one very large box with a value of £12, without any problems.

For the record, insurance doesn't bother me, EMS is tracked at every point and in the past 10+ years of importing from the USA and Japan, not one parcel has ever gone missing. *touch wood*

Thanks a lot fella. I'm with you on the imports insurance thing having been 'lucky' too over the same period.

Think I'll follow your route on pricing, top tip, much appreciated.

lucky in australia is $1000, so even though the seller or store doesnt want to mark down, still get the chance to avoid tax ..

on the other hand, jakarta, indonesia quite sucks as well. $50, and now some custom officers quite smart and dedicated so sometimes they google how much shit cost lol

@hallow, yep getting the pastoral from HB since olive is sold out in sendai & most tokyo stores according to stephen. 

Edited by seven.homme