wait what? that is not even hiroki, that is the mies coat, it is from spring 2014. I'm asking which blog posted that, I can almost guarantee its some styling photo from a blog or trunk show. Maybe you cant see the image in my post, its linked from conceptshops facebook

Also, more pics of mies have surfaced:

20131127_581103.jpg

20131127_581102.jpg

Edited by Fycus

I was pretty sure I didn't want that coat, but all of that talk made me reconsider, so yeah, you brainwashed me and now I want one as well,

Middle finger to all of you (from me and my credit card)

Edited by kojiro

You're pretty buff man, the arms probably wont fit unless you size up which is a pretty bad look esp for a coat. It still may work though. The pic above is on conceptshops facebook page, some dude wearing the navy model.

Got word from stephen about stock. Sizing run is looking pretty abysmal unless you had trunk show preorders. Absolutely no indigo check kerchiefs size 4 made unless it was preorder. Sigh....

Edited by Fycus

Hmm, these trunk show preorders are I think the only sensible way of copping a Kerchief (considering reseller pricing). I didn't even know that you can preorder a Kerchief. Fycus- are you sure you can do that?

And agreed- I think the bandana belt looks ok at these photos but if I tried to pull it off I'd look in the mirror and say I look like an idiot.

Edited by kojiro