SS BRICOLAGE PANTS lt indigo
SS 101 JKT DAMAGED (GEO PATCHWORK)
SOCIAL SCULPTURE SHIRT DAMAGED (INDIGO CHECK)
PATCHWORK TEE S/S (VINTAGE SLUB)
FLAG TEE S/S STRIPES (VINTAGE SLUB)
ALBACORE FLORA SHIRT L/S (GIZA)
V+V OXFORD PATCHWORK L/S (GIZA)
V+V B.D. OXFORD SHIRT L/S (GIZA)
LUNGTA STARS B.D. SHIRT L/S (GIZA BROAD)
ALBACORE EUCLID SHIRT L/S (EMBROIDERY)
LONG RIDER SHIRT L/S (HERRINGBONE)
INSULATOR DOWN VEST (FLUX PATCHWORK)
SANJURO COAT (NATURAL DYE)
KILGORE JKT IT BLUE
WILD BUNCH BLAZER IT
101 JKT IT Indigo
SS ALBACORE SHIRT ONE WASH (N.D. FLORA)

That  would be it, thank you.

really excited for this. wasn't feeling the mies earlier but after the lookbook dropped it started to click. the lug sole boots look much better worn. Gonna try to pick up that high button jacket, the mies, maybe some footwear or pants.

looking forward to this upcoming SS14 season, can't wait for the following items.

Pastoral Pants, great new fitting pants, lower crotch & relaxed fit. The Natural Dyed Moleskin version was insane, as was the damaged Moleskin and Giza versions. Didn't care for HW version - regular will be way to go

Seabee Pants, will be hyped because Hiroki wore them. Great for the slim guys, and those with deeper pockets since these were the most pricey pants at show. Over 1200usd if I recall (in HK, maybe $700 in Japan). And yes the 'Braces' are connected via buttons - I'm passing but if any do get them - i suggest the special Damaged Slub Cord version or the ND damaged moleskin version that HN is wearing in the Paris pictures few months back - those both are very unique due to processing + would love to see how others will wear - next level Amish style.

Speaking if Amish, the Long Rider Shirt in the herringbone was sweet. Great little details that make it authentic and special.

My favorites (and items I ordered) were the Patchwork Insulator Vest, Black Elk Flannels in the Indigo Buffalo Check, Varsity Jackt IT, Giza Chino Lhamo Robe with Kuba. Kerchief Dots Tunic, and Damaged SS Albacore with ND flora in indigo.

Other notables, obviously the Mies Coat (HN hype pc) which was great jacket esp if your tall and lean - tip don't sleep on charcoal color in this or Navy color way. The ND Gore-tex Totem Parka, Brigs fans will love the all Suede Models coming out, Suede Kilgore IT (blue was best one), and 101 IT in beige was a winner imo although many liked the Indigo dyed.

I'm sure I missed a few but overall in closing - season is solid. I continue to love what visvim is doing with their fabrics and their processing. Yet I'm still baffled by their lame footwear offerings and can only pray for FIL exclusive release (and cross fingers for Fall 14)

Side note to HN - enough with the Kilgore, offering it in 3 more fabrics this season is enough already, short of making it in Denim - stop it already. Maybe bring back some other OW classics for Fall or hey maybe focus some energy on footwear.

Edited by Hatful of Hallow

The varsity I was told by three peeps who have seen vis varsity over the years is the best to date. Leather is thick but very pliable and will age amazing, but I guess this thing can take a beating unlike the suedes in the recent past which seem a bit fragile. Unlined good leather could not ask for more. I got mustard as one of the old mustard looking varsity a was my grail and never was able to fine in my size

Indigo floral and cochineal floral fabrics are so nice, discharge print dyeing i believe with those natural dyes and they came out really good.

Great fabrics, colors and patterns this season, im sure spot items will bring all the good classics footwear and maybe some others, but the footwear needs a little kick in the ass IMO. I do like the look of the maliseet though. Suede Brigs are in all dope colors too.

Dark Brown varsity IT was my main thing i had ordered. Natural Dye Hand Painted 101 IT looks good in a couple colors as well, but Varsity suited me better at the moment.