Thought for the mods/admins

sunny D

Hi,

i think some of the posts in waywt are really well executed and interesting fits and when browsing through people have to go through a lot of shit waywt's (like mine) to see some decent ones, i thought that the hide posts under 10 option is pretty useless since the next option up is 10,000 and that a brilliant system to have would be to order the entire thread with most repped first down,

that way we could superfututres most revered fits easily 

anyone think this a good suggestion i'm sure the mods would need some convincing to put the work in

so what would happen to the best fit and shit talking fit or whatever it's called now

I think u got too much time to think about stuff like this

Imagine if you cared about something this much in real life or put this type of energy, the things u could do, the money u could make to afford better shit or a stylist

so what would happen to the best fit and shit talking fit or whatever it's called now

I think u got too much time to think about stuff like this

Imagine if you cared about something this much in real life or put this type of energy, the things u could do, the money u could make to afford better shit or a stylist

^ that's unfair

most people are morons

i'd rather hang around with sufu squad morons than normal morons any day of the week

w/r/t the OP's suggestion

i'd be (somewhat) interested in being able to sort threads by rep 

i'm not sure it is very high on the list of things needing improvement on the board

^ that's unfair

most people are morons

i'd rather hang around with sufu squad morons than normal morons any day of the week

w/r/t the OP's suggestion

i'd be (somewhat) interested in being able to sort threads by rep 

i'm not sure it is very high on the list of things needing improvement on the board

Probably true but, to put it more diplomatically, the capacity for aesthetic judgment is unevenly distributed so a sufu consensus on a fit isn't worth shit. I trust Mass/Rajio/Shadenfreude/etc. judgment way more than the one from some random from Utah who rap-tumblered his way to Ralph Simonz. I mean there is a troll-retard hybrid here who follows Justin Bieber on tumblr, we basically don't exist in the same cultural sphere.

the consensus on fits on this board matter to most people who view the board

who we agree are mostly morons

since most people are morons

common sense and common judgments are common (pedestrian, staid)

i'd take common sufu over common gen pop

i'd like to think at least finding this board and signing up elevates a person from the great unwashed

if only a little bit

Probably true but, to put it more diplomatically, the capacity for aesthetic judgment is unevenly distributed so a sufu consensus on a fit isn't worth shit. I trust Mass/Rajio/Shadenfreude/etc. judgment way more than the one from some random from Utah who rap-tumblered his way to Ralph Simonz. I mean there is a troll-retard hybrid here who follows Justin Bieber on tumblr, we basically don't exist in the same cultural sphere.

whoops meant to +rep