dick eating and other delights

SSchadenfreude

You need to nip that insubordination in the bud, otherwise they'll get into all kinds of mischief when they get older.

guess i better think twice b4 negging u then.  wouldn't want u tellingl me 2 eat dick.

okay , finally in my face! you happy now.

lets stop this. don't ruin this thread.

this is chat.  ain't ruining shit.  dare i say even yr embarrassingly weak retort(s) and master's constant buffoonery?

why don't u just look at/post fits in reg waywt (u can big up yr bros usin via pm)?

Edited by SSchadenfreude

why can't you just stop bitching and post some fits? i can't find even one fit but full of shit from you.wtf.

why do u answer my questions with another question?   

u really think my posting a fit will further validate my commentary or something?  u austin powers pants wearing mother fucker

i have no idea how you become such a mischief and i should have ejected you on the wall. i am so sorry:(

kewl engrish blo.  or should i say coolies' english, cause of yr manner of dress and speech?? haha not only do you often dress like you made the railroads, u talk like it 2. me sooo sowwweeee

Edited by SSchadenfreude

why can't you just stop bitching and post some fits? i can't find even one fit but full of shit from you.wtf.

that's sufu's fault for messing up w/ the forums. can't find half the good stuff from the old days.

pretty soon ppl are gonna be like "westside, u ever post a fit?"

why do u answer my questions with another question?   

u really think my posting a fit will further validate my commentary or something?  u austin powers pants wearing mother fucker

it looks like you are much stupider than i could imagine. why i report you? the answer located below. choose your favourite one.

a, SSchadenfreude lame

b, SSchadenfreude idiot

c, SSchadenfreude stupid.

it looks like you are much stupider than i could imagine. why i report you? the answer located below. choose your favourite one.

a, SSchadenfreude lame

b, SSchadenfreude idiot

c, SSchadenfreude stupid.

"why i report you?"  i don't follow...

i thikn it would, you don't? how else does one establish credibility in waywt

i don't particularly think alber elbaz  personally dresses good, but i often like the way he makes and styles clothes