It all look like what the clothes they would've worn (except the all over prints). Nothing seems forced, especially the leather. Are the trousers leather? I hope so.

I'm glad he did a collection about them. Goes hand in hand with his women's collection.

after a few consecutively disappointing seasons, jun finally offers something special for the men's collection--can definitely imagine the reids in this shit. absolutely need you trip me up blazer + parka, and some candy talking sweater... psychocandy varsity and rider are also very nice.

There is quite a lot that I like from this collection.  The "I'll be a plastic toy" bomber is mouthwatering.  Same with the leather pants and the suede boots with the red straps.  I have enjoyed a lot of recent Jun collections but nowhere near as much as this.

There is quite a lot that I like from this collection.  The "I'll be a plastic toy" bomber is mouthwatering.  Same with the leather pants and the suede boots with the red straps.  I have enjoyed a lot of recent Jun collections but nowhere near as much as this.

aahhhh the Asian text encoding / kerning issue of the apostrophe bothers me so much though

"I'  LL BE A PLASTIC TOY"

aahhhh the Asian text encoding / kerning issue of the apostrophe bothers me so much though

"I'  LL BE A PLASTIC TOY"

i'm surprised no one's mentioned that those aren't even the right lyrics

i also don't think JAMC would wear this, given that their whole sound was influenced by, like, 50's/60's girl pop. i think what they showed aesthetically also mimiced this--they weren't trying to be 'forward' imo, but rather referenced their past idols. and everything was probably thrifted. i guess that's starting a totally different debate though, and i'm not trying to take this thread into the typical SLP rocker/thrift/generally pointless argumentative direction

that being said i'll probably buy the 'some candy talking' shirt

• 2 weeks later...

The discussion of whether J&MC would wear this shit bothers the hell out of me because a number of these looks are directly based off of outfits the guys wore. Watch the Never Understand and You Trip Me Up video clips and you'll see what I mean. This collection is definitely lazy and not even particularly nice.

And yeah, it's your plastic toy, damn it.

• 2 months later...

Jun had posted a pic of him wearing the boots from this season on instagram.  Was the black with the white straps and they looked so good.  Then he promptly removed the pic and put up an eraser. 

• 4 months later...