CCP Drips 8, RO GEOBASKET B/WHITE 43 Julius Jut 09 sz 1, , Rick crust Bauhaus sz S

Kuja

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yah, and hes pretty disgusting about it, because he acted like I was scamming him, and pressured me into shipping him my leather cuz he readily shipped a empty box to get me to think he sent it. Now I lost what was $1200-1400 dollars, I payed $1400 total to get it proxied to the US, and now I got no leather. It was a Julius FW09 red leather I traded supposedly for his jutneck

Edited by Zealouz

To explain in more detail: i currently rent a closet in a friends flat because there is super hard to find a proper apartment as a student in Uppsala and i basicly just moved here because i got into the 5 year business program, it was all rather hasty and i only know one person here briefly from previous business, but he has offered to help me. im currently looking for something bigger that is affordable but i settled in here now, until thursday i was staying at a hostel. I have no idea when i wil be able to find a more suitable stay to rent so for now this is my adress, i will probably end up here over the winter until the next school period starts in february.

you live in a closet? ok, just to protect myself im gonna wait for the item to arrive first cuz since this is not your address it makes me less comfortable. You got my word on it, also did you ship regular mail? how much did it cost you, would you mind if I shipped it regular priority? only problem with regular priority is that it doesnt get a tracking # but I can screenshot the receipt with the customs form # as proof.

Kuja

post rank

•  
  • bullet_black.png
  • 16 posts

Sent 29 October 2013 - 12:58 AM

why would i send away a thousand dollar jacket in return for something delivered to someone else?

of course i will give you the adress where i live.

as i said, this is currently my "permanent" residence where i live since i have no other options.

i do live here

this is my adress

i dont really see the problem here

well this information does make me uncomfortable too. i live in  a walk-in closet thats equal to the size of a smaller room or a large bathroom. This IS my adress since thursday, it is even registred on my paypal . i also purchased the most expensive shipping avaible, wich is 5 day delivery worldwide with tracking, so it feels a bit unfair...

you told me you would ship the item several days ago then you brought this thing about adress up suddenly, it makes me a bit uncomfortable. it was not included in the deal we were supposed to ship on the same day,i do not know what the site rules say about such things but i assume that breaking a deal because you suddenly believe that my adress is false for no legitimate reason would be considered negative... 

Kuja

post rank

•  
  • bullet_black.png
  • 16 posts

Sent 29 October 2013 - 01:16 AM

To be hones, the fact that you back out of the deal we agreed on before i shipped my jacket and now talk about waiting and sending your jacket without shipping makes me VERY uncomfortable. i guess you could say im panicing a bit. when you first didnt manage to ship on the day we agreed on you said next day, and the next day you bring up this adress thing without being specific about what you are concerned about, and then dragging it all out every day with some reason makes me feel like im about to loose something dear for zero...

we agreed on the deal and to ship on the same day.

why did you not bring up the adress stuff BEFORE you agreed on the deal?

a deal is a deal. i sent you a photo and i sent you a jacket, and i have told you several times that this is my adress since i finally settled in during the weekend but you keep saying its not. what is this?

You should have sent the jacket on the day we agreed on, wich you didnt

You bring up something illogical without telling what really concerns you and refuse to listen to reason as an exuse to back out of our deal,..

its not the way we do business were i come from..

Stick to the deal we agreed on.

It seems more suspicious that you havent shipped the jacket yet and you bring up this adress mess days after you were supposed to ship your jacket, and you now wont ship with tracking for some reason. I think that is more suspicious behaviour.

Kuja

post rank

•  
  • bullet_black.png
  • 16 posts

Sent 30 October 2013 - 07:51 PM

Well so how do you feel now? for me it feels like it would be a nice gesture if you shipped the jacket as soon as possible  just to show that we sorted this mess out and are in agreement otherwise it would feel like you still are in distrust or dont want to stick to the deal for other reasons, wich makes ME feel suspicious. i still feel wierd about this... its been almost a week since i shipped my thousand dollar jacket. we could just forget about this mess and go back to what we decided on, if there is no missunderstanding anymore i dont see why you would hold back from what was decided. i paid 325sek for the shipping, i forgot to answer that. equals about 50 bucks.

its sad that such a small case of bad phrasing can cause so much grief   :blush: not to say that i dont understand your reasoning for acting puzzled. 

Kuja

post rank

•  
  • bullet_black.png
  • 16 posts

Sent 31 October 2013 - 11:58 PM

i would feel a tad relief if you could "speak out " so to speak and tell me how you feel and how you plan to act. dont forget that i sent a jut jacket almost a week ago... and you got the tracking number and everything. so if there is something else wich bothers you please speak out.

Kuja

post rank

•  
  • bullet_black.png
  • 16 posts

Sent 01 November 2013 - 12:15 AM

i hope you understand that im feeling slightly uncomfortable now that a week has passed soon and i dont know where you stand in terms of trust or when you plan to fulfill your part of the deal. just feel free to speak out so i at least know that you care to reply... 

my standpoint is that there is no confusion between us anymore, there should be nothing standing in the way of going back to what we decided on. If you refuse and do not provide a legitimate reason im starting to feel this is bad territory... 

Kuja

post rank

•  
  • bullet_black.png
  • 16 posts

Sent 01 November 2013 - 04:49 AM

Hey, if i dont get a reply by tonight and a tracking number by tommorow night, im sending a pm to mike lowery. i feel like ive fallen into a trap when we have sorted out the missunderstanding but you dont reply to my PMs.

Kuja

post rank

•  
  • bullet_black.png
  • 16 posts

Sent 01 November 2013 - 05:51 AM

for tracking go to USPS.com now, it has been forwarded from the swedish postal service to them.

Zealouz

superbored

Sent 01 November 2013 - 10:50 AM

im gonna ship the item now, I understand you made your point now and im fine shipping.

Kuja

post rank

•  
  • bullet_black.png
  • 16 posts

Sent 01 November 2013 - 10:58 AM

Cool, today? my original plan was to include it in my halloween outfit under a blank mink boa lol but whatever i found a replacement  :) sorry, im a neurotic guy, this always happens if i dont get perfect communication during a trade so dont take it personally. Happy halloween. 

Dont forget tracked shipping, again i payed over 50bucks for yours  :)

happy halloween.

Zealouz

superbored

Sent 01 November 2013 - 01:34 PM

EI535163039US

sorry about that man, this is express, cost me $56, it will get there quick

Zealouz

superbored

Sent 01 November 2013 - 01:44 PM

USPS

Kuja

post rank

•  
  • bullet_black.png
  • 16 posts

Sent 01 November 2013 - 04:17 PM

Cool, i should be apologizing for getting so out of control neurotic sometimes. Your jacket is in the NY area according to the USPS tracking, sucks that it didnt arrive today. not a bad jacket for halloween to dress up as a demon hunter or something in  ;) with a gothic coat over paired with high boots it would be ideal  ;)