diet butcher slim skin

xcoldricex

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone here with size 9.5 feet try on the 28s? How'd they fit? Also, are they planning on having more of the other colors in the future? I'm just wondering because I saw some sizes sold out, and then later they were there again. If you bought a pair, show them off with pix plz.

the rick owens-esque high tops?

im 10.5 and the size 3s fit me pretty well. it was still pretty roomy so itll fit 11s. size 2 might be too small for you... i dunno

i've tried them on at mid and metal burger.

i wear 10.5 in regular nikes. the shoes can fit US11.

size 2 would be too tight and size 3 would be too big for you.

a lot of people just opt for big sizes just because big sneakers look awesome with skinny pants.

also, people have mentioned that there are "worn" ones that are going over the retail price on yahoo auction.

they aren't worn. the ones from the past season were made of pre-distressed deer skin. the current ones are NON-distressed horse skin.

it's just that the a lot of people prefer to get the deer skin version. they were also featured in mags like huge and mens nonno.

Variant, I'm in the same situation as you. My foot is about a 9.5 in most sneakers (10 in Nikes to compare with herpsky) and I opted for the size 3 DBSS high tops because I figured the 2's would be too small.

I'm not sure how it'll work out, I just hope they are not extremely big on my foot to the point where I can't wear them. They should be arriving within the next couple of days so I'll make sure to keep you posted.

if size 1 was roomy for you, then size 2 should be perfect for me....fuck, I don't understand this, everyone is saying different shit. but yeah, I mos def want the non distressed versions, makes no sense getting the pre-fucked up

if size 1 was roomy for you, then size 2 should be perfect for me....fuck, I don't understand this, everyone is saying different shit. but yeah, I mos def want the non distressed versions, makes no sense getting the pre-fucked up

KOPP THEM. If they don't fit, SELL EM.

I actually like the blue ones a lot. It's a nice sport look, whereas the others have a dressier look. Not that that's bad, since I'd prolly only wear them to super special events, if at all.

The Rick Owens ones were the previous version that was all cut up and worn in?