April77

Astérix

^^ yeah when the hell did those, or are those going to drop? royale cheese do ship int'l but those are sold out?? :(

those have been around since fw07or possibly earlier, the royalcheese webstore is annoying, they list a lot of things in stock that actually arent. it's best to contact them via email.

how does the model, joey "squealer" fit in comparison to the joey overdrives?

i assume they are probably cut the same...is the name distinction just due to the different finishes/colors?

thank you.

how does the model, joey "squealer" fit in comparison to the joey overdrives?

i assume they are probably cut the same...is the name distinction just due to the different finishes/colors?

thank you.

Does anyone have fit pics of the Dictators?

The actual measurments seem to be quite a bit looser than the joeys, but the only pictures i could find make them seem pretty slim.

http://www.royalcheese.com/en/april77-jeans-dictator/575-2-c.html

Those are the best i could find, and i'm liking that fit.

I love that fit too, I love a looser skinny jean, where'd you find the measurments?

the jeans on royalcheese are just joeys so I wouldn't base anything on that, they are lazy or stupid.

No they're not.

I'll get fit pics up in a bit, but I went a size up on mine so they're not as tight as in the pics on royalcheese.

ok, couldn't find the cable for my digi cam so had to use my phone camera, so their not very good. I'm wearing a 33" waist here. I'm also only 166cm tall (about 5'5") ..

don't know if these are helpful to anyone but here goes.

one | two | three | four | five | six

Thanks for those. I'd be getting like a 28 which i think might match up more with the RC model, but im not sure, humph.