April77

Astérix

red plaid looks amazing.

at some point, i will try on a pair of a77 jeenz to see if i can fit all 6'7" of me into them. but somehow i doubt it.

anyone know what the sizing on their jackets run?

jeep, what size jeans do you wear? I'm 6'5" and wear a77 joeys, the look fine, just less bunching...

jeep, what size jeans do you wear? I'm 6'5" and wear a77 joeys, the look fine, just less bunching...

i wear a 33/34 in APC NC's. i got 34 cause i wasn't sure at the time of purchase. if i went back now, i'd get 33.

anyways, i'm 6'7", so i never know what i can wear until i try it on.

I believe those are the Joey Squealer, I'm ordering them next week!

m7me0.png

Joey Colordrive is the raw black denim, the Hi-Standards are the "black warp and black weft" model, I personally like the Colordrives more.

Oh WOW, that's fantastic news. I thought colordrives were different than a raw black look. Sweet man, thanks a lot. Really looking forward to getting mine then. Would rep if I could.

I've been looking for the same thing, but a waist around 32 or 33. I'm assuming the latter simply because the taper is pretty extreme, and the thighs are usually what determine my denim. NC's and 19cm's are a tagged 30, but Filippa K and JR Hobos are 33... looking around the net it seems I'd probably be safe with a tagged 31 colordrive, though.

Damn them for apparently leaving Canada.

Okay, so I've gotta pull the sizing question, since browsing back in the history of this thread hasn't been conclusive, and A77's are nowhere to be found in Toronto. I'm wondering what size I should be looking for in the Gray Colordrives? For reference, I'm a 30 in NC's and 19cm's, and a 33 in JR Hobo's (Dark Dancer). I see current Colordrives generally fit smaller than the Overdrives, so I'm wondering where I'd fall. I'd prefer to get a member's personal experience info than some canned stuff off a web store, especially if you've got some of the jeans I've currently got for comparison.

Oh, and some quick measurements: 32.5" at the widest part of my hips, and 21.5" for my thighs.

Thanks (and rep) to whoever helps me out!

Okay, so I've gotta pull the sizing question, since browsing back in the history of this thread hasn't been conclusive, and A77's are nowhere to be found in Toronto. I'm wondering what size I should be looking for in the Gray Colordrives? For reference, I'm a 30 in NC's and 19cm's, and a 33 in JR Hobo's (Dark Dancer). I see current Colordrives generally fit smaller than the Overdrives, so I'm wondering where I'd fall. I'd prefer to get a member's personal experience info than some canned stuff off a web store, especially if you've got some of the jeans I've currently got for comparison.

Oh, and some quick measurements: 32.5" at the widest part of my hips, and 21.5" for my thighs.

Thanks (and rep) to whoever helps me out!

Hey, I wear a size 28 (sized down 2) New cure, and I just ordered a pair of Black Colordrives in a 29. They should be getting here sometime next week, I'll let you know how they fit if you remind me with a PM. I think sizing down 2 on april might be overkill in the calf/knee area, though.

Hey, I wear a size 28 (sized down 2) New cure, and I just ordered a pair of Black Colordrives in a 29. They should be getting here sometime next week, I'll let you know how they fit if you remind me with a PM. I think sizing down 2 on april might be overkill in the calf/knee area, though.

I think you should be getting ready for a pretty tight squeeze.

i wear a size 28 new cure sized down two and also grey colordrives in 29 and although the aprils are decently tighter than the new cures, they are the equivalent size