Astérix

April77

Could someone compare the fit of a Joey Overdrive Raw to a Nudie Thin Finn? I have a 27 in my thin finn dry black coated, and I'm trying to figure out what I would be in an overdrive. Thanks for any help.

^^^

i'd stick with 27, otherwise the legs will be too tight.

if anyones interested, i just found out dutil denim has 3 pairs left on sale for $106 each - black Joey 36, white Joey, & black Johnny w/ zipper

Could someone compare the fit of a Joey Overdrive Raw to a Nudie Thin Finn? I have a 27 in my thin finn dry black coated, and I'm trying to figure out what I would be in an overdrive. Thanks for any help.

I wear a 27 in TFDBC and a 28 in Overdrives.

i like how april 77 [on the business portion of the webpage] has an 'artistic dictator'.

i know it's a translation, but it made me giggle a little bit.

anyway: 10 rue du Grand Prieuré <----- i was not clear if that is the retail address or no? i'm leaving for paris on christmas day.. want to go on my trip.

I'm assuming they'll have some colors there (printemps had some last year that still aren't being imported) that the company seems fairly reluctant to sell to america. (specifically the navy blue joey thunders.. not blue jeans... thank you seven new york

yeah i'm a size 34 in like julian reds and smooth company skinnies so I'm going to be way higher up than that. thanks though. I found dutil and tried them. I'm going to make my way to barneys to try for size today i think. I'm really looking for shiny white though.

just bought a joey's from queens couture singapore...im shock they got more stock of april77 then sydney...lucky singaporean...

DSC01639.jpg

i like how april 77 [on the business portion of the webpage] has an 'artistic dictator'.

i know it's a translation, but it made me giggle a little bit.

Wow, how dumb can you get? They purposely made their job titles outlandish...

sorry if this is somewhere in this thread, but I couldnt find a definative answer...

what length inseam do april 77 black colourdrives have, in a size 34?

cheers, will +rep

I think they all have a tendency to be 33 - 34" no matter the size of the waist;)

yep im pretty sure they are all 34 inseam

at least every size ive seen has been

if anyones interested i can post my a77 collection for fit pics..

hi-standard black size 31 original batch from seven nyc

joey overdrive blue size 30 from second batch via denim bar

joey colordrive white/creme size 31 from original batch via some store in canada

joey colordrive grey size 32 from second batch via supermarket

joey thunder tan size 31 *COPIES* from korea

as said before they have changed sizing considerably between batches.

second batch overdrive blues were rather large so i sized down, my original hi-standards have a waist that is now close to a 33/34 but are tight from knee down more than the others, the white/creme colordives seem to have a tight butt and dont flex much, i had a pair of greydrives in 31 that were incredibly tight in the knee.

my copies i got just cuz i wanted the color, you can tell an a77 copy by:

the back tag is more papery than fabric, the butt pocket tag is fluffy leather and the logo is obviously painted via a quick stencil and falls off quite quickly, but the dead give-away is on the side tag it has misspelled words in the copywrite notice.

the guitar pick is also weird, its been lamenated with a tortoise shell color cheaply.

the fit is actually right on with a77 and the fabric is actually decent IMO.

im like my grandma, find one thing that you like and buy it in every color

price might be a little ambitious. i picked up grey munichs (29) on supermarket a few weeks ago, only brand new, shipped internationally for 110 - and the dude had trouble selling them that cheap.

im like my grandma, find one thing that you like and buy it in every color

ahah, X2.

also, anyone seen the new season in stock anywhere yet? i'm still real keen to get my hands on that musical note jumper..

joey thunder tan size 31 *COPIES* from korea

my copies i got just cuz i wanted the color, you can tell an a77 copy by:

the back tag is more papery than fabric, the butt pocket tag is fluffy leather and the logo is obviously painted via a quick stencil and falls off quite quickly, but the dead give-away is on the side tag it has misspelled words in the copywrite notice.

the guitar pick is also weird, its been lamenated with a tortoise shell color cheaply.

the fit is actually right on with a77 and the fabric is actually decent IMO.

thanks for the info--

if you can be bothered could you type out the tag and its misspellings--or even take a picture of the tag? heck--can you maybe do a photocomparisson of the copy with an authentic pair?

price might be a little ambitious. i picked up grey munichs (29) on supermarket a few weeks ago, only brand new, shipped internationally for 110 - and the dude had trouble selling them that cheap.

yea, im not sure i want to get rid of them cause i still love em. thats why the price is what it is. also, i paid 180 so i think the price is pretty reasonable

heads up for people going to tokyo:

i found a boat load of dischords in black, navy, green, red (not too sure), grey

at nano universe ground floor in tokyo. 18000 yen ish

i went there like a week ago

if anyones interested i can post my a77 collection for fit pics..

that'd be great, u seem to have a good variety of them

do aprils go up to 35-36? I've got a pair of black colordrives in 34, but the greys run smaller right?

I tried on some joey 1955's? i think in a 29 at the only place near me which stocks april's and they were a bit too small - wish there was somewhere online that has april77's available in a 30 :(. I really like the jeans and the style though, definately going to be my next pair of jeans i think.