April77

Astérix

ha ha ha ha at Amy Winehouse!

I sized down in those Joey ODs just because of that man bulge she's got going on there.

anyway the grey colordrives i got off of supermarket a while back were maaasssssive at the waist. i had to get them tailored (maybe they were a sample pair since i'unno if dude that had them before me got a retail pair or not--coz he said he got them direct from the Paris office)....but i thought a few others experienced the grey colordrives as being huge at the waist too.

purple colordrives ran pretty true to size if not a bit small.

and phen3N, when i sized down in the Joey ODs it took about a month and a half to get them to fit comfortable, but they still look skintight--the toughest part were the knees.

april 77 can get seen by a million people but they are a completely inaccessable brand when it comes to fits and styling. the mass market will see them and think they might be cool but they wont buy them so dont worry about the spot being blown up. i do agree it sucks seeing people like that wearing a good brand.

LEAVE AMY ALONE!

if kanye ever gets his hands on a pair of april's i'll die, after that it'll only be a matter of time before urban outfitters starts stocking them or decides to make a pair of jeans with a guitar pick holder on the pocket...what a shame.

they have them in the houston st. urban outfitters