April77

Astérix

I lost my guitar picks, and emailed laura at april77 a couple weeks back asking for a replacement. They never got back to me... any ideas? Those who have lost them before and gotten replacements, how long did it take?

I have a feeling they're partying in sweden right now..based on their blog.

yeah me too..i dont know we can ask for a replacement? i dont thik they will send us one..

i think those jeans are so fucking hot i can't even describe it.

1-tuxed-4.jpg

1-april%20taxed-12.jpg

april77-0905-new%20054-e.jpg

the black pair with the grey stripes is my favourite, but i don't know where to order them. i remember slighty that i've seen a red pair with black stripes of those, does somebody know if such a model exists?

i have the grey ones w/ black tux stripe. theyre called munich. and to answer two questions at once... i got em in LA at a boutique on sunset called "h.men" or something like that i dont remember exactly. anyway, they had alot of thier tops and stuff also, might still carry it.

well there is a online a77 market opening in like january or something... but until then check http://www.50910.jp/shop/brand.php?brand=112

there is a list of websites from all over that carry some stuff here and there... you may have to use google translate for some of them. each place has pretty much the same stuff