April77

Astérix

Looking to invest in a pair of joey overdrives (standard indigo) but I'm a little unsure as to what size to go with.

I wear 29 in Nudie Slim Jims (snug fit), 28 in most Cheap Mondays, 30 in Tsubi Van Wikles (these run small). I would probably say I'm a true 29..?

Anyway, should I stick with 29 or size down to 28?

And are all April 77 inseam's 34?

Cheers guys!

Looking to invest in a pair of joey overdrives (standard indigo) but I'm a little unsure as to what size to go with.

I wear 29 in Nudie Slim Jims (snug fit), 28 in most Cheap Mondays, 30 in Tsubi Van Wikles (these run small). I would probably say I'm a true 29..?

Anyway, should I stick with 29 or size down to 28?

And are all April 77 inseam's 34?

Cheers guys!

anyone help a brother out?

I just washed my grey colordrives (inside-out). When they dried I noticed crazy white honeycomb fades on the inside. Also whiskers and those diagonal towards the knee fades. So i flip them out to normal and there's some very light whiskers and decent honeycomb fades, will take pictures soon.

But why are the insides crazy contrasty?

I recently got some joey hi-standards, which I haven't actually worn (besides trying them on a few times..im not ready to shock the world with their tightness yet).

I decided to try a 28 (which since the waist runs large, fits around my waist, but doesn't hug it. I'm sure if i tugged i could get an inch, since it's stretchy.

the legs are extremely tight, pretty much leggings. takes some time to get them on. I'm not really liking the proportion there..big waist, tight legs. How much PERMANANT stretch will there be? will the waist become stretched so big that i cant use them anymore? what about the legs?

err as a reminder hi-standard is a 2% elastine, 98% cotton.. washed overdyed denim..not much about them in this thread. thanks.