April77

Astérix

you're right. the 26's fit me well in the waist, but the legs were absurdly tight. id rather have them be comfortable in the legs, and have to wear a belt, personally. although i am worried that they might stretch out too much. i dont even know if they're machine washable? well, whatever, if they loosen up, thats fine. i would hope they'd look something like this:

beneto09-img450x600-1158825653060916_123417.jpg

hi, where else can i purchase april77 online?

You can buy them from a store in San Fran called Riley James, they have an online store but have not updated the new stuff on to it yet. I just called them last thursday and bought a pair of the grey overdrives, should come today.

phone: 415-775-7956

web: www.rileyjames.com or www.shoprileyjames.com

My grey Colordrives came today, these things are amazing [dare i say even better than the discords]. I would say the Colordrives are even tighter in the leg then the Discords. Its hard to discribe the texture and color, so unique like all April 77 pants. It looks solid grey with an underdone of denim texture [ill try to take some photos]. I love all the details..the labels, buttons, even the pick holder w/ april 77 pick on each pair, and most of all the price..the quality you get for $130 bucks is insane...better than APC...on par with Dior. Pick up a pair [if your tighs can fit of course] while you still can. [Grey Colordrives $126 @ www.rileyjames.com]

Andrew

tighter from the knee down? shit, i ordered a 26.

what size did you get? i called riley james and they only had waist 30 and up. also, do they run as long as the dischords?

i got my black ones today. even though they're a size 27, my calves are gasping still for air.

guys, i'm about to purchase online but i have no idea which should i get for cmfort wise,

the black corduroy or the dark overdrive denims joeys? and do you guys have any pics of the jeans i had mentioned?

and what sz should i go? i'm a w27-28

thanks

tighter from the knee down? shit, i ordered a 26.

what size did you get? i called riley james and they only had waist 30 and up. also, do they run as long as the dischords?

i got my black ones today. even though they're a size 27, my calves are gasping still for air.

I ordered a 31 [i am normally a true size 32] in both the colordrives and the discords and the colordrives have a tighter feel on the lower legs, but once they're on its like a glove. Yeah, they said they are selling them quite quickly. Depending how tight you like it, you should be okay, I have a feeling you have some pretty skinny legs, the waist on them is much the same as the discords. It could just be the differences in materials that makes them feel tighter. Either way your in for a treat.

My grey Colordrives came today, these things are amazing [dare i say even better than the discords]. I would say the Colordrives are even tighter in the leg then the Discords. Its hard to discribe the texture and color, so unique like all April 77 pants. It looks solid grey with an underdone of denim texture [ill try to take some photos]. I love all the details..the labels, buttons, even the pick holder w/ april 77 pick on each pair, and most of all the price..the quality you get for $130 bucks is insane...better than APC...on par with Dior. Pick up a pair [if your tighs can fit of course] while you still can. [Grey Colordrives $126 @ "]www.rileyjames.com]

Andrew

Is Riley James the cheapest place to get them?

Is Riley James the cheapest place to get them?

Well I bought my Joey Discords from Scott at the Hollywood Trading Co. for $140. I went up to San Fran for a visit and had planned on going to riley james to go to a cosa nostra party [im addicted to this stuff as well] they were having. They sell the pants at $126, so its the cheapest I've seen, at least in the US.

guys, i'm about to purchase online but i have no idea which should i get for cmfort wise,

the black corduroy or the dark overdrive denims joeys? and do you guys have any pics of the jeans i had mentioned?

and what sz should i go? i'm a w27-28

thanks

In this case it really depends on your legs more so then the waist. I would most likely just go with a 27, but only if you have some skinny legs as well. My 31 colordrives are leggings on me, the SA at riley james said he couldn't even get a pair around his tighs. Where do you plan on buying them online?