April77

Astérix

just got a pair of black joey CD sz 29....this is pretty tight...was going to get a size smaller but i don't think i would be able to let the jeans slide my calves...the waist is on the loose side so i have to wear a belt on.....i like it alot...i just wish the waist didn't run big...anyway here's a pic for all you sufu peeps...also i like the jeans to sag a little bit...yes i do have a tiny ass...lol

today-1.jpg

maybe i'm a little too late on all the posts... but it seems that no one has mentioned joey thunder much on here. I have never seen them anywhere else but I love them! I tried on the hi-standards too, but I only got the thunder in the end (I kind of regret not getting both) I didn't have to size up or down either, they fit perfectly on me.

A little off topic, but I was wondering what shade of grey the Joey Colordrive in Grey is? I was gonna order on the Denim Bar site, but the sample pic shows it as a darker grey, almost black. Yet on the seven site, the shade of grey in the sample pic is more lighter, more what I'm looking for in color. Can anyone confirm if the grey is a lighter grey or a darker one?

For reference:

http://www.denimbaronline.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=202&DEPARTMENT_ID=38#

http://sevennewyork.com/designerpages/apxx/ss07/finished/barjoeygrey-f.jpg

thanks for the response guys...I MUST get these jeans then...I wear a size 29 in the Joey Overdrive, but denim bar sold out of the Grey colordrives in 29, so I guess I'll just settle for the 30. Ah well, I just love April 77's....

just got a pair of black joey CD sz 29....this is pretty tight...was going to get a size smaller but i don't think i would be able to let the jeans slide my calves...the waist is on the loose side so i have to wear a belt on.....i like it alot...i just wish the waist didn't run big...anyway here's a pic for all you sufu peeps...also i like the jeans to sag a little bit...yes i do have a tiny ass...lol

What's your natural waist? I'm about to order a pair of those and that looks like the exact fit I want, but I don't know if I should get my natural waist (30) or go down one because of the huge waist. Any chance you could tell me what the 29s measure, flat at the waist?

anybody knows how the munich grey jeans fit? should we actually size down like the overdrives or keep it true to size?? i am currently wearing 27s in ODs and its pretty much skin tight.

get 28. its slimmer than grey colourdrive. mine grey colourdrives are 26, skintight. i tried 27 for the munich, its was just slightly looser.

I have the chance to buy a pair of grey colordrives in sz 28.

Nudie SJ's i wear in 29 (tight/slim fitting), Cheap Monday tights in 30 (tight/slim) and Skull 5010xx in 30 (slim fitting)

Could i get my ass in a 28 joey colordrive? I don't want them to be skin tight.

My sz. 31 5010xx's are much too big for me. I would wear a 29-30 probably. And I couldn't fit into the sz.28's of the purple A77's. Legs went in all the way, skintight but I couldn't zip them. My ass is fat :/

I jumped up to a sz.30 because I just knew it'd fit. I already need a belt to keep them up though.

I have the chance to buy a pair of grey colordrives in sz 28.

Nudie SJ's i wear in 29 (tight/slim fitting), Cheap Monday tights in 30 (tight/slim) and Skull 5010xx in 30 (slim fitting)

Could i get my ass in a 28 joey colordrive? I don't want them to be skin tight.

no. i dont think you could even pass the thighs and zip cause the thigha area are real skinny

Yeah, if you don't want skintight, a 30 should work. Mine allow me to slouch them a lot, love it. A sz.29 woud probably be closer to Crillz' tightness if I wore those.

I have a pair of Pixel Kennedy pants but after thinking for a while, i think they are too "leather pants" for me. For anyone with those dischords, do think have any resemblance to leather? i am after the shiny coating, yet I dont want to be wearing anything that looks close to leather pants. i'll probably put up these kennedys in the market soon.

Just got my grey joey colordrives in the mail...size 28.

I have no trouble zipping and buttoning, but the thighs are skin tight.

I have cheap monday tight od black in 30 waist but the overall fit is similar to these a77's....just the legs are a bit tighter on these.

I've got a feeling these will stretch out and become a little comfier fit in the thighs though and hopefully a bit in the waist so i can wear them a bit lower, comfortably.

I definately could have sized up to a 29 in these though probably still without wearing a belt. 30 wouldnt be too big either, I'd probably just need a belt but the legs/thighs/ass would fit fine.

just got ym colordrives too, pic stolen from chat edition

54edqxi.jpg

love these things so far, thighs fit fine and accomadate my slightly thunder thighs from skating. However, calves were mighty tight and a bit uncomfy for a bit, but after just a few hours of wear these things feel like a dream.