April77

Astérix

nouveau_logo.jpg

what do you guys think? I'm not feelin it..

You can also check out a preview of the SS08 collection called "The New Church" here:

http://www.april77.fr/spip.php?rubrique11#430

Taken from the comments:

Greetings, it’s Meredith, the new Marketing assistant here at April77 with perhaps an annoncement that shall allow you all to sleep better at night;) For the moment, our jeans will still sport the old logo. The rest of our clothing line, however shall don the new one. Have no fear, our new logo doesn’t change the fact that we still know how to rock out. It’s definately 50s, just a bit simpler. Our goal here is to focus on our sweet clothes.

And, of course, new cuts are coming...

Ones of these cuts will be a straight leg Joey called the "DICTAOR" (Dictator?)

the new logo is way more mature. the tattoo culture thing is so exploited and i feel april77 is slightly above that

anyway, been rocking my Cream White colordrives more lately, they have a totally different feel and size than my black hi-standards. both are 31s and are worn tight but not super tight. waist is still large on the whites. (i wore 29 in cheap mondays)

have a pair of blue ones coming. when i find a jean that i like the fit of, i like filling up the closet with em.

i have both.

hi-standards are not raw denim. but compared to the colordrives, they are a thicker more substantial denim, the colordrives are thinner, lighter.

the 31 waist in the hi-standards is larger than that of the 31 in colordrive. the knees of the colordrives feel snugger but the fit is largely the same, the only difference is the hang is kind of different with my colordrives bunching at the ankle differently, pretty much from the fabric.

i personally like my hi-standards more, but the colordrives are more appropriate summer weight. a pic really doesnt help. they look different since one pair is black and one pair is white, best bet is to try them on, even seven's site doesnt really show a difference

Has anyone encountered the April 77 Satellite shirts at all? The only place I see selling them is BlueBee, and i'm wondering how the sizes run. They only have down to a 38 there, but either smaller sizes must exist (based on their models) or they may be crazy-sized like their jackets (like how XL seems to be M in their jackets?).

anyone knows what these are? i emailed an online store asking for the previous season's denim but all they replied that they'll only get these

April 77 Munich Jean in Grey

April 77 Sinnertran in Blu

April 77 Sinnertriu

April 77 Colordrive in Grey

April 77 JoeyTerr

April 77 Joeycolor in Black

April 77 Costlotwis in Grey

April 77 Crampssued in Black

April 77 Destroyedsued in Black

April 77 Edwarddeba in Grey

April 77 Spectrtbeat in Black

besides colordrive in grey.. i dont know what the rest are

theres a few familiar ones

like sinner, munich, and joey

anyone knows what these are? i emailed an online store asking for the previous season's denim but all they replied that they'll only get these

April 77 Sinnertriu

April 77 JoeyTerr

Guest Airjamie

April 77 Sinnertriu

April 77 JoeyTerr

What online store was this!?!?! I need those munichs. Does anyone else know where to get the grey munichs?

I was at Seven last week looking for black colordrives, but they didn't have them in 29 or 30. I didn't get to try them on but I'm now thinking 29 is the way to go (they still run a little big, right? I'm a 30" waist).

Now I'm considering Hi-Standards since denim bar still has some on sale. Would I still want a 29, and before I order, does anyone know anywhere that still has black colordrives in that size?

just got my grey joeys in the mail from denimba

they look skinnier in real life than they do in the pictures

dunno if these are for me, i think they might accentuate my skinniness a little too much...

looks like a good fit to me

by curiosity, did you size up 1 or what?