April77

Astérix

apu: take pics of your fit when you get them!

i was excited unti i saw it was only 27 inch waist....god why do i have to be so fat

they still have the black joey ODs in 30 + sizes

i'd get them too if i had spare cash to blow

Guest Airjamie
So.. S/S 07 April 77 aren't as tight from the knee down and are closer to tagged size?

Gonna order some joeys but not sure on the sizing..

If this is true they just ruined my favorite jean.

uh, fit pics for the jeans.

20070531-april77neon.png

i need to learn how to take pics/color correct/whatev...apologies, but that's how it fits--the color is much better in real life and i was seeing if using my cousin's old wrestling shoes could work... i don't think they did.

and the only diff in terms of fitting i felt were that they're true to waist.

Waist is closer to tagged size on mine. Still plenty tight in the leg. I think these are an improved cut, not so much fabric in the seat, better for kids with no asses (me).

uh, fit pics for the jeans.

20070531-april77neon.png

i need to learn how to take pics/color correct/whatev...apologies, but that's how it fits--the color is much better in real life and i was seeing if using my cousin's old wrestling shoes could work... i don't think they did.

and the only diff in terms of fitting i felt were that they're true to waist.

shit... those look so good on you

i went with my actual size (26, but i sized down for last season's ODs) and they're a tiny bit loose at the waist but i'm not too concerned... the rest fits the way April77 fits.

anyway, the purple were by far the best of the new colors--the others were way too thin and soft for my liking. the purple also had noticeable white underlying threading (weft?) that can be seen clearly and really plays well with the light and makes it look more like jeans than just colored pants.

20070531-april77neon-closeup.png

I have nudie SSK in 29... love the fit. just ordered april77 joey overdrive in size 31., hoping for a more forgiving fit. what do you think? My waist is prolly 30

just wanna get some varying opinions on the joey overdrive fit.

thanks guys and gals

the waist on the 31's is huuuuuuuuge (or will this be one of the new ones where the waist is true?). I sized up to a 31, and they dont really hug my leg until pulled up higher than they were supposed to be worn. I'll probably go with a 29 or atleast a 30 with my next pair.

i think the joey ODs fit 2 sizes larger than tag, so if u wear a 30, u should have gone with either of the following:

28 for tight slim look

29 for slim but not tight look

30 for relaxed slim look

i am 30 waist myself and i wear the 28 joey ODs which i think is perfect (of course, this depends on ur build, thigh/calf thickness, etc)

• 2 weeks later...