April77

Astérix

would sevennewyork be my best bet online to get these for the best price or is there anywhere else? i'm also close enough to sf if there's somewhere better i could just buy in-store or at least try on.

you can wait til the other stores carry it? and i believe it would be soon say end of this month

for those of you into the new colors, could you give or better yet show examples of clothes/shoes you'd wear them with? i'm not creative enough to come up with something that would look good with purple or turquoise pants.

purple with yellow, red, white, and then black accents (example)...etc.

for me, i wear a 29 in cheap monday and i have two pairs of 31 april 77, the waists are large, but they fit perfect in the thigh and leg, straight and slim but not painted on. i love em, the HI-STANDARDS were my first and fav, but i really like my white colordrives as well. anyway, the material of colordrives is thinner and "falls" different on my legs, plus they are more cream colored than white which i find nicer than bleached out white.

these were good buys and i'm very happy with em

i want a pair of the purple (paired with a black shirt looks stellar) and i hope the burgandy is continued on into the fall because i could totally see getting it then.

other than that the brand just needs to keep up the good work

Oh and for the record ive never paid over 100 for either pair, got one off the supermarket worn once and off ebay fresh in the bag.

and opium was selling these off for cheap on ebay and you could just go ahead and order them by phone.

They've stretched a bit have washed once (air dry of course) but here's the meausrements for my sz.31 Grey Colordrives

(using BiG's method, hope i did it all right)

waist: 17.5"

rise: 9"

back rise: 13"

thight: 10"(x2)

knee: 7.25"

inseam: abouuuut 34" (im using the retractable tape measure thing, hard to do)

leg opening: 6.5"

most definitiely. I tried on some grey colordrives when i was back in cali and fell in love with them. Unfortunately I didn't have the dough to purchase them at the time. Just look at Icarus and Haptronic's pics with their April 77s, good stuff.

I50 isn't that bad considering the prices of much of the japanese denim we love so much here.

Ridiculously awesome cuts ridiculously crap hardware. We aren't talking slimfit samurais here, we're talking April '77. You get the fit.