April77

Astérix

^ I dont know, I think they're built to be superskinny, if I had gotten my actual waist size I'd look like peter pan.

WOO so my colordrives came..sz.31 and the waist is fucking huge..but the legs are to my liking. Cant find my camera, I think my parents have it...will take pics soon as I get it back/find it.

http://www.111vox.com/system/search/product.asp?id=1105

demon jacket. it's nice, but why the fuck is it nearly $400?

Well, in London, I got the Distortion Kennedy jacket at Selfridges which cost me bloody £195 (about 400 bucks). And the Demon jacket cost even more I think (I forgot the exact price). I think they put a very high mark-up on it. Dammit.

Thanks alot, i like things super skinny, since i am super skinny, so i will size down.:D

yeah definitely size down then. size down maybe two for joey colordrives (the waist on a grey is massive as DUM also reported), go down one for joey overdrives (had them since the end of Jan and they've loosened up perfectly--still look impossibly tight but very comfortable now!

Guest EmaciatedNerd
yeah definitely size down then. size down maybe two for joey colordrives (the waist on a grey is massive as DUM also reported), go down one for joey overdrives (had them since the end of Jan and they've loosened up perfectly--still look impossibly tight but very comfortable now!

Thanks so much Isoform.:D

I dunno if this is right place fore sizing q's (put this in small questions too, apologize if this is the wrong spot), but I wear Sz 32 in Oni and it fits perfectly (liittle tight in waist imo) and Sz 33 in PBJ bk (fits very slouchy and loose in waist but good thighs, mesures 16.5 in.). could i fit into April 77 joey? what size should i get?

Honestly,i wouldnt, the joey is very very skinny and the jeans you just posted are on the more relaxed side. Try the stereo or sinner fit if you can find them.

welp, that pretty much solves the question of my next denim purchase.

anyway, i am also curious how the wear looks on overdrives--i'm clearly seeing wear on mine (a few lines behind the knee lost a lot of indigo), but haven't washed them yet b/c they aren't dirty and i like the sheen of raw. yup.

I don't mean to sound like an asshole but if you need a 33 you aren't going to look good in these jeans, they're made for people with toothpick body types.

i'm 6'7", slim as a rail, i generally only wear tight slim cut jeans - april 77 sparked my interest because their quite interesting and they seem to have a good thing going. i wear a 34-36 in most jeans, so i'm just wondering if they really don't make over a 33, its just a question.

jeep, you ought to try it out the 33 anyway; most people are finding the waist to be pretty big for what it's worth.

so what you're implying is that the waist is much like how APC is sized - 33 is actually 1 or 2 sizes bigger? i don't know too much about april 77 except that they are doing a retro post-glam pseudo-punk look with most of their clothes (i like the suit.)

I'm pretty sure your answer is already floating around on this thread numerous times. It depends on how you want them to fit. Personally I would size down at least one. My greys are true to size and fits perfectly in the legs without being too tight but the waist is very loose and I need to wear a belt. However, my blacks are sized two down and are very tight in the legs and are perfect in the waist.

i'm not sure if anyone has posted this already but there's just too many pages for me to sieve through...

i lost my april77 guitar pick on my second wear. and it's not like i'd really use it, but it really annoys me no end.

is there any way i can just buy the guitar pick with april77 embossed? gonna keep it, 'cos if i leave it in the pocket i'm just gonna lose it all over again.

i'm not sure if anyone has posted this already but there's just too many pages for me to sieve through...

i lost my april77 guitar pick on my second wear. and it's not like i'd really use it, but it really annoys me no end.

is there any way i can just buy the guitar pick with april77 embossed? gonna keep it, 'cos if i leave it in the pocket i'm just gonna lose it all over again.

wouldn't the pick be rather prone to break if it was left in the pocket?