April77

Astérix

I will repost these here for reference:

april77fit.jpg

april77fit2.jpg

What size is the jeans the dude's wearing? Hows the measurement for a W30? what about the leg openning? They look really nice except Im afraid the joeys might be too slim for an average person to fit into.

Chris...are you gonna post some pictures?

soon, since i dont have any new ones at the moment. but my black dischords should here on monday, and the grey colordrives should be here later in the week.

and once hollywood trading company gets their new shipment in, scott is going to ship out my navy dischords, and the joey overdrives!

soon, since i dont have any new ones at the moment. but my black dischords should here on monday, and the grey colordrives should be here later in the week.

and once hollywood trading company gets their new shipment in, scott is going to ship out my navy dischords, and the joey overdrives!

Holy shit Chris! You are going fucking ape shit over these April 77s! Man...you will have like 6 pairs...that is a lot of money! So they fit exactly like your Dior Hommes?

Where are you getting them online??? Please tell! I believe they are made with stretch...I think all the jeans they make have stretch in them.

I'm purchasing them through Glamroots/Scott when he gets a new shipment in. I just wasn't sure which size to get if they are in fact a stretch jean.

My guess (although I'd wait for someone who actually owns a pair to chime in) is that you should buy your normal size or even size up one. I usually wear 28 or go down to 27s but I tried on 27 in the cords and they were seriously skin tight. For Pixel, 27 was perfect but the cords.. too tight for me.