April77

Astérix

i really need the joey dischords in blue in a size 30.. i've tried, opium, bluebee, and HTC and none of the american rags have them either...

do any of the other april 77 stockists have them? i can't check myself, no long distance for me!

i don't want the black dischords just the blue ones.. can anyone help?

i just did an RA with a size 30 in navy if it wasnt damage i could have reserve it for you! as i mentioned with my other post, april 77 have a new distributor so there will be more stockist these coming weeks!

I don't see what's so special, the ?jeans/pants don't fit a mans figure well at all. They look ok on women. Better for trannies.

The tops are better for men, but not great quality.

It must be me, something is justifying the 29 pages. But why don't I see it, someone shed some light on the April77 excitement.

actually i find myself questioning my purchase of overdrives, at first... when i first tried them on they were ill fitting, i even had to size up

but now theyve stretched to almost a perfect fit, imo

i was just looking for some super slim fitting jeans and bought these, which was kind of an impulse buy... now im half satsfied... they fit well, the leather accents are nice, but i think i wouldve preferred cheap mondays, which are half the price for i would say similar quality

I do like slim fitting, but something that emphasizes the masculine frame. I just don't find their fits too appealing, not only how they look but the feel inside them. Has nothing to do with them being slim, has to do with the entire design and materials. Wearing these jeans ain't making you look like a rockstar thats damn sure.

30 pages is too much, sorry for adding to it.