April77

Astérix

I basically followed cristeza's advice on the sizing.. i think he and i are sized pretty similarly

i wear 28s in nudies, but i have a pair of JR hobokens sz. 30 that i really like the fit of, so im thinking the overdrives will work in 30 and im hoping they fit similar to the hobokens.

Im afraid anything smaller and they will look like leggings.

On the colordrives:

I'm a size 30 waist, 28 in New Standards, and I have very skinny legs. Should I size up to a 31 for a more relaxed fit in the legs or should I keep at 30? Go to 32?

I assume the inseam is 34", is this correct?

On the colordrives:

I'm a size 30 waist, 28 in New Standards, and I have very skinny legs. Should I size up to a 31 for a more relaxed fit in the legs or should I keep at 30? Go to 32?

I assume the inseam is 34", is this correct?

I would not suggest sizing up at all, I am a normal size 32, and I sized down to a 31. They are still too loose in the waist, and I wear a belt. And if you have skinny legs you should be fine, these pants are meant to be worn tight. If you sized up to a 32, you are going to be wearing clown pants and no belt on earth will be able to make the pants look right.

I would suggest getting a pair of the costellos then, its a 100% cotton slack. The colordrives are meant to be hyper-tight.

I realize that, hence the sizing up. I'm trying to avoid the trousers look, and the grey is the vital necessity.