April77

Astérix

They fit nice...but I would get slimmer shoes!

Thanks about the fit Asterix! I hate the shoes with these jeans too. I wear them around my house. I have been trying to come up with some ideas for some shoes that I could wear with these jeans during the winter. It snows a lot here. Any suggestions?

okay, just gonna give it to you straight (all IMHO of course): those look totally awful. They LITERALLY look like denim leggings. In addition, they make your feet look like a clown's. I'm not even sure wearing slimmer shoes will fix that. They really really REALLY highlight how skinny your legs are. That is not a good look in any way, in my opinion.

with regards to Bungeeman's fit..

I think they look good. April 77's are meant to be worn that tight. That's why the material is so thin.

I personally wouldn't buy a pair of joey's to wear them the way cristeza does (not that there is anything wrong with it). But I've put on a pair of Joey Overdrives and they were probably as tight as Bungee Man's.. and I think they look good that way. I say just keep them and take them of the 'supermarket'