April77

Astérix

It all depends on your ass/thighs too, not just your waist. I'm usually a 29-30 and I got a 30. The 28's were tight on my legs and unzippable. So I jumped to a thirty for a little slouch (zebra). My greys are a 31 and the extra room for slouch is nice.

still no idea how to judge sizing for a'77

im a 35 waist... would i get a 33?

one of those lovely little measurement charts would be, well, lovely.

i tink ur confuse every1.

u r rly tal rite??? n ur tellin us ur actual mesure??? u prolly want waist mesure of pant 2 b like 2 or 3 inch bigger than ur true waist cuz dese got lo rise...

i tink ur confuse every1.

u r rly tal rite??? n ur tellin us ur actual mesure??? u prolly want waist mesure of pant 2 b like 2 or 3 inch bigger than ur true waist cuz dese got lo rise...

yeah, but like, im skinny, and i have pretty normal proportions, just long. someone told me in here a month or two back that i'd fit in a 33 cause measured around the waist was like pretty large, 36 or something. i dunno, maybe im not built for a'77's, ive always wondered what i'd look like in them. their nice jeans and all, and im pretty big on the skinny look, but they may not be the right thing for me.

I think you really need to try them on to know what size to get. I'm usually a 30 and the 30 fit perfectly (legs, waist) and 31 was huge, felt like it jumped 2 sizes. Also, I noticed the color of the denim between the 30 and the 31 were different. Maybe one was old stock, which could also account for the weird sizing.

I'm going to purchase some Joey Hi-Standards in black and I don't know what size to get...I am a true waist size 29. Judging from the posts on the page before, would it be best to size up 1 to a 30? I don't want them super tight on my thighs, so I'm assuming a 30 would be perfect. Also, who knows the discount code for denimbaronline? Thanks

bazaaradriatic .com ? i dont know how to make a fuckin link work :/ they only have like 3 or 4 different pairs...

do you know what color and fit your looking for?

Well, I really like the 'dischords' i think. The ones that are sort of shiny. On the 3rd page of this thread there are some photos of a dude with them. I think they have like a wax coating or something?

I'm looking for size 30 (i think).

Well, I really like the 'dischords' i think. The ones that are sort of shiny. On the 3rd page of this thread there are some photos of a dude with them. I think they have like a wax coating or something?

I'm looking for size 30 (i think).

yes i have them they are not wax coated, just something weird on a viscose/cotton/ elastic blend..

if you are sure of your size you can call barneys (JUST got a really small shipment) at a few different locations (seattle for sure) and just order them over the phone they will ship them to you. they fit true to size.

When did denimbar cancel their paypal system? I remember some styleforum users using paypal to pay for the 5EPxSF jeans just a few weeks ago. Call and ask.

anybody have a list of all the cuts and how they fit (high waisted. low rise, etc.) They're so many different ones and i dont' feel like searching 100 threads.

u'd think they're website would contain a list like that.

NO

JOEY IS LOW RISE AND TIGHT

MARKY IS MEDIUM/HIGH RISE AND TIGHT

PIXEL IS LOW RISE AND TIGHT

STEREO IS LOW RISE AND SLIM STRAlGHT

THEY'RE YOU GO.

there's more but they're mostly unpopular models that i dun kno

sinner is low rise and slim/tapered but not skin tight. Kinda like thin finn

costello is a slim straightleg i believe. I think Digital Denim has them in slacks form.

NO

JOEY IS LOW RISE AND TIGHT

MARKY IS MEDIUM/HIGH RISE AND TIGHT

PIXEL IS LOW RISE AND TIGHT

STEREO IS LOW RISE AND SLIM STRAlGHT

THEY'RE YOU GO.

there's more but they're mostly unpopular models that i dun kno

wtf is "dictator"?